Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: SXR ride plate

PWCToday Newbie

SXR ride plate

Have a 2007 fully stock sxr and looking to race in either the stock class or the limited class and looking for mods. anyone have a preference on ride plates? was looking at shredmaster and R&D

Re: SXR ride plate

TBM is a popular choice

PWCToday Newbie

Rode one with a shredmaster and liked how it carved the turns but would like to hear thoughts on TBM, Shredmaster, Jet dynamics and the R&D

Im running a jet dynamics plate and scoop.....honestly I cant really see all that much difference from stock... I have ridden a buddies ski with stock setup and it def. seems to track better and feels more hooked up but there is way more to handling. Honestly tbm would be my choice, only because of the positive response.

Shameless plug alert!!!!

Watercross of Texas. The original design! I have one ordered, but have never ridden one. Old school racers tell me that W.O.T. products are the shizz! Apparently, according to Extreem Throttle, out of Florida, they called the original producers of W.O.T. products and convinced them to get back into production. Extreem Throttle will be selling these and other WOT products.
    I know the WOT plate is considerably shorter, and may not be what the original poster is looking for. But I just wanted to show what the original design looked like. I also wanted to show lighter and shorter riders, you don't have to be stuck with long ride plates. I for one, still ride a stock plate, but I modified it with some triangular holes to help it hook up better. Works like a charm. I like the TBM handling, but hate the nose pressure it puts on my ski. I can't wait to try the WOT plate, and maybe even put my own custom on it. I do like the holes for braking and hook-up.
    Check out Dave's website http://www.extreemthrottle.com/ and give him a call. Super guy to talk to and do business with.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got it! Love it! I had to quicken my steering to keep up with the aggressive ride plate. Tracks straight and turns on a dime in the tight, not twitchy in the least in the sweeper turns.

Thread Information