Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PJS Viper 5000?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fastgtfairlane's Avatar

Re: PJS Viper 5000?

or the 550 pump and a half pipe setup will work.. as stated get the lowest pitch impeller you can find and bore the nozzle out.. getting a stubby pump cone may help as well.. the pjs cylinders are same as stock kawi reed.. but different.. they use standard 750 small pin reeds but every internal engine component are stock 550 reed setup.. pistons, crank, rods etc.. the only difference is the intake side. different intake mani and reeds.. a standard exhaust manifold and pipe setup with bolt right up.. starter and electronics are even same as stock 550.. youll find the ebox makes things much easier to work on too.. i have the viper7000 engine in my ski which is same as yours just 2 sbn38s instead of single 44 and it makes 70hp to the 5000's 50hp
    Last edited by fastgtfairlane; 07-31-2013 at 07:59 AM.
    96 superjet- rockered, -4, wide tray, adjustable footholds, kv148 mag setback pump, skat 7/14 impeller, rrp adjustable pole, blowsion ovp steering, 62t/62t, ada head, zeel A02T cdi, dual 44s, boysen power reeds, TNT SS chamber

93-x2, newmiller ported SP750, milled head, R&D single 46 intake, sbn46, fpp blaster chamber pipe, hooker 9/15, umi, rhaas squirrel cage, dakine foot straps

I have a full blown custom top end built by Westcoast. Piston port spacing and windowed pistons. Fully port and polished. 750 reeds,cages and reed stuffers. Westcoast Dual card intake manifold with dual Westcoast RED-E bn 38 mm carbs on a single linkage. Dual flame arrestors with a single K&N. Throttle linkage plate. Set up for dual prime. Westcoast head with 19cc changeable domes. Exhaust manifold and head are set up for dual cooling. Comes with 1 wisco 516P4 piston so the windows can be matched easily. This set up was on a js440 bottom end with a Team Butch Westcoast wet pipe and was making 85 Hp. Fits on a 440 or 550 bottom end. I'm asking 425$ plus shipping. Which is very cheap IMHO.
    “If you just set out to be liked, you will be prepared to compromise on anything at anytime, and would achieve nothing. ”

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by X2true View Post
    I have a full blown custom top end built by Westcoast. Piston port spacing and windowed pistons. Fully port and polished. 750 reeds,cages and reed stuffers. Westcoast Dual card intake manifold with dual Westcoast RED-E bn 38 mm carbs on a single linkage. Dual flame arrestors with a single K&N. Throttle linkage plate. Set up for dual prime. Westcoast head with 19cc changeable domes. Exhaust manifold and head are set up for dual cooling. Comes with 1 wisco 516P4 piston so the windows can be matched easily. This set up was on a js440 bottom end with a Team Butch Westcoast wet pipe and was making 85 Hp. Fits on a 440 or 550 bottom end. I'm asking 425$ plus shipping. Which is very cheap IMHO.

Still got that topend ?

You still got that thing??? I’m super interested!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information