Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Blog Entries

Tennessee River 600 Event for 2013

Back in 2011 I produced a video for the Tennessee River 600. It was a great success, as The Tennessee River 600 benefited from a awesome video. The attendance has increased from 60 skiers to close to 100 in the matter of 2 years. I feel honored to be able to utilize my talents and to help with a great cause.

The Tennessee River 600, which began in 1997 as a pleasure event for personal watercraft (PWC) enthusiasts, has now evolved into an annual event with participants representing as many as 19 states. The participants raise money benefiting two children’s hospitals and the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA). Funds raised from participants and sponsors are divided equally among The Children’s Hospital, Birmingham, AL; and Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency. We are proud to have raised a total of $191,853 for these wonderful organizations. The Children’s Hospital, Birmingham, AL is a member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, an alliance of premier hospitals for children and one of the world’s leading children’s charities working to save and improve the lives of millions of children. The TWRA is an organization dedicated to the preservation, conservation, and enhancement of Tennessee’s outdoors, including fostering the safe use of the state’s waters. The event is also designed to promote Tennessee tourism and water safety, as well as to portray PWC’s in a positive light, and is the longest running organized event in the United States for personal watercraft.

Today, my video has reached out to many more participants who can enjoy the ride and see the adventure I had. I am only attending the event for 4 days to see my friends and showing the video I produced in Florida with 16 jet skiers traveling from Treasure Island, FL to through the Everglades and completing the ride in St. Augustine, Fl. in 2012.

Please follow the link below to see what this incredible group is all about.

http://www.tennesseeriver600.com/new...minus-100-day/

Here is a link for The Tennessee River 600 shot in 2011

http://vimeo.com/m/32158953
    Last edited by X-Rated; 06-29-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Thread Information