• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toolbox91
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Mar 2013

Adding mirrors to Waverunner 3

I would like to do a little bit of tubing and kneeboarding off of a waverunner 3 650. I know they are know powerhouse but I have heard they will do okay and would like to try. In my state I need rear facing mirrors or a spotter. How have others added mirrors to these jet skis? I don't mind something cheap and temporary as long as it keeps me legal. If I am drilling holes though, its going to be permanent. Just looking for some cheap and quick ideas. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. I don't know why my previous searches didn't find anything. Found some at walmart.com for $15 a piece.
    Last edited by Toolbox91; 05-29-2013, 06:30 PM.
  • linkman
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Aug 2011

Re: Adding mirrors to Waverunner 3

What state? I know in Texas the minimum mirror size to forgo a spotter is 4" x 4".
    Riding mostly Lake Austin

1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

Originally posted by cujo
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

Comment

• Toolbox91
      PWCToday Newbie
      • Mar 2013

Kentucky

Comment

• matthewoc44
        PWCToday Regular
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by linkman View Post
        What state? I know in Texas the minimum mirror size to forgo a spotter is 4" x 4".
        Have you ever witnessed that rule enforced? Our lake patrol just wants you to have any mirrors

Comment

• 4ftswells
          Frequent Poster
          • Jul 2007

i Got mine from Overtons. Aint worth a damn, there cheap. and they prevent tickets. I still look back to direct with the skier. I have the gp3 701 the 650 should do ok. Aslong as you aint a heayweight.

Comment

Working...
          X