Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Anyone riding spring break?

We will have to set up a ride sometime this summer at the very least. I love to get out the bouys and make a little course out of it.

1990 550/650SX Conversion - REBUILDING: Red Keihin 42mm, R&R Pipe, Newmiller Machined Head, Solas 15/20, Lightened Flywheel, Gutted Water Box, Bored Exit Nozzle. Top Speed: ????
    1993 X2 - Factory Pipe, Skat 13/16, JSS Keihin 38, UMI Steering, Zero Lightened Flywheel, Wet Wolf Cone. Rips!
    Testing the new 650 conversion

Sounds good Jo, the rest of us have all ridden together before. We would love for you to come down and ride lake norrel with us some day. It's a blast.
    1984 Kawasaki JS440/650 Conversion
    1993 Kawasaki 750SX
    2003 Honda Aquatrax F12X

GOD Loves you & I'm Trying!!!

MAn I keep hearing about Norrel. It must be the place to be!

1990 550/650SX Conversion - REBUILDING: Red Keihin 42mm, R&R Pipe, Newmiller Machined Head, Solas 15/20, Lightened Flywheel, Gutted Water Box, Bored Exit Nozzle. Top Speed: ????
    1993 X2 - Factory Pipe, Skat 13/16, JSS Keihin 38, UMI Steering, Zero Lightened Flywheel, Wet Wolf Cone. Rips!

Oh and by the way, my name is Jared... Everyone always calls me jo because of my screen name, which stands for Jared Otis Brown. My full name. Please dont open any credit cards in my name. lollll

Yes, Norrel is the Hot Bed for all Saline County Jet Ski activity......haha. Good to meet ya Jared. I'm Mark Rogers. We also a another Jared that rides with us some. I think his user name is "JustTwistIt" I think. We are getting close to hitting the water. I know Jeff is, I talked to him today. Maybe in another month to get all my projects tied up and I'll be ready to go.
    1993 Kawasaki 750SX
    2003 Honda Aquatrax F12X

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR316 View Post
    Yes, Norrel is the Hot Bed for all Saline County Jet Ski activity......haha. Good to meet ya Jared. I'm Mark Rogers. We also a another Jared that rides with us some. I think his user name is "JustTwistIt" I think. We are getting close to hitting the water. I know Jeff is, I talked to him today. Maybe in another month to get all my projects tied up and I'll be ready to go.
    Do I need to bring my wrenches??! I talked to the other Jared a few times actually! I hope to see yall out soon!

Usually we have whatever you might need. But you never know. Just post back here whenever your ready to come to central AR and we will get a ride together. Or call/text me 501-838-0408
    1993 Kawasaki 750SX
    2003 Honda Aquatrax F12X

No I meant bring my wrenches to help finish a project faster! Loll do you have a build thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frequent Poster

Hey Mark,

I seen the other Jared in Benton a couple weeks ago when i was trading a jet ski. He was driving by and stopped for a bit, i thought it was kinda crazy. We definitely need to set something up, I'm beyond ready to ride again.

Jared,

I would ALWAYS bring my wrenches. ha

Oh, my bad.... Mostly sanding. I redid the bottom again. Last year I added 1/2" of strake detph. I used a lot on bondo and some fiberglass to encapsulate it. That was not the way to do it. So, I sanded all that off and went back with straight Expoy Resin and Fumed Silica "Peanut Butter". Sanding the resin is tough stuff. I'm using like 46 grit and it hardly touches it. I'm close to having it finished. Plus I'm converting a bass boat trailer into my new trailer. It will hold a three seater up front and two standups in the back......Nice!!
    1993 Kawasaki 750SX
    2003 Honda Aquatrax F12X

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information