» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: stand up riders

Frequent Poster

Re: stand up riders

http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...615-Freeriders

here you go nice to see more peps riding and gitting into riding, hope to see more soon.

PWCToday Newbie

I stripped the coupler on the propshaft side engine starts rite up and u can stumick ure hand back there and feel then spinning and grab the prop shaft and hold it still

Ok... this thread needs to be revived. Middle TN here- Fort Campbell to be exact. Anyone know of jet ski junkyards around?

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    Ok... this thread needs to be revived. Middle TN here- Fort Campbell to be exact. Anyone know of jet ski junkyards around?
    what are you lookin for

Nothing in particular yet... I just love combing junk yards. This (jet skiing)
    is a new hobby of mine but I can see that I am going to really get into it. What I would like is to find a ski (preferably cheap) that has the potential to be fast. Also wanting to get to know people in the area with the interest to start networking. By the way, I'm Dan.

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    Nothing in particular yet... I just love combing junk yards. This (jet skiing)
    is a new hobby of mine but I can see that I am going to really get into it. What I would like is to find a ski (preferably cheap) that has the potential to be fast. Also wanting to get to know people in the area with the interest to start networking. By the way, I'm Dan.

hey dan the only one that is close is IRBYs its in antioch, he just hauled off about 75 hulls to try and clean the place up, unfortunately they prob wont let you go through the parts section if you ever go there youll know why **** everywhere theres a girl that runs the phones and does a real ****ty job the guy that owns it is greg irby and a nice guy used to ride a stand up.

PWCToday Newbie

I know this isnt the place to post this but im totally new to stand ups, in fact I dont even own one yet, Im 5'4" and about 145
    Im looking to buy something cheap for a starter ski or any recommendations, Im about 2 hours west of Nashville.
    Im very mechanically inclined so not scared if I have to work on it just dont have alot of money for rebuilding or replacing a whole engine or pump right now. Im 28 and have a 2 year old so I need to do this before I get to old!

Any help would be great, Thanks

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jbanderson View Post
    i know this isnt the place to post this but im totally new to stand ups, in fact i dont even own one yet, im 5'4" and about 145
    im looking to buy something cheap for a starter ski or any recommendations, im about 2 hours west of nashville.
    Im very mechanically inclined so not scared if i have to work on it just dont have alot of money for rebuilding or replacing a whole engine or pump right now. Im 28 and have a 2 year old so i need to do this before i get to old!

Any help would be great, thanks
    whats your budget? $$$$$

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    whats your budget? $$$$$
    $800 or so

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jbanderson View Post
    $800 or so

YOU need to add another 0 to the end..