Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Hydro-Turf

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I dream skis

Re: 550 porting specs?

those carbs tommy was talking about were bns and im glad he didn't buy them case i would have had to buy 2 more for my reed motor even tho i did buy to sbn 38's for 100's

PWCToday Regular

Looks like your a SLAYER fan!!! Kerry King with the BC Rich V. I want to do some porting on my 550 Piston prt. I dont want you to tell me . But I was curious about how you learned how to do it?

Thank you so much for everyone's hard work time putting all this info together I really feel like I'm part of something awesome being a member here be it as short time as it is I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post anything in this forum but I feel like I just had to give you guys a thank you for all your hard work

Quote Originally Posted by john zigler View Post
    mile, PJS had four different cyls. flip yours upside down, and look for a letter, and numbers stamped on it. they had a t-0, t-1, t-11, and t-111. the t-111, (also called a t-3) is the most radical porting, and supposedly will put out more than 100hp if set up properly. i have a complete PJS t-3 motor here, and it came out of one of my buddies skis from back in the earliy 90's. this was absolutly the scariest / fastest 550 i have ever ridden. ( i had a mod 750 conversion, and we have built a few good running westcoast total loss motors back in the day). but nothing ran like that PJS. some day i'll get it going again. i am going to put it in a 93 550SX hull. talk to PJSviper, he is pretty knowledgeable (spelling?) on the PJS stuff. zig
    Zig can we see a pic of that motor or did you sell it? Sorry for digging up an old thread

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information