Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SBrider View Post
    State Senator R.C. Soles (D - NC)
    Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of two intruders at his home just outside Tabor City, N.C. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician's home county said.
    The intruder, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex Gore, district attorney for Columbus, Bladen andBrunswick counties..
    The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff's Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was not arrested,declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.
    "I am not in a position to talk to you," Soles said by telephone. "I'm right in the middle of an investigation."
    The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim.
    In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do as I say and not as I do" Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.
    It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and personal safety is more valuable than yours or mine.
    But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.
    to be accurate, that was in 2009, and although it didn't appear that he was as "anti gun" as this quote suggests, from all 3 minutes of my google searching, and snopes,
    but frankly I think its all fair in love and war to throw him under the bus anyway, heck they threw the chicken guy under the bus for being anti-*** just because he was religious...

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyX2 View Post
    lol good one...

never watched that movie, just the whole idea kind of creeps me out.
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

Does anyone ever wonder if this kind of bs is just put out there to help sell more guns and ammo? If you think something is going away you are more inclined to start buying.... Just sayin.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 'Crockett's Avatar

The dialog I want to see started up is the one that asks the question:

"Why are these people flipping out and taking up arms to use against innocent people in the first place ?"

The firearm is just the tool chosen to use while acting out as the result of the internal termoil these people are suffering from.

Who's questioning the drastic increase in mental illness these days
    Who's questioning the laws that actually PREVENT us from removing known whacko's from society
    Who's questioning the amount of violence on TV
    Who's questioning the amount of violence in movies
    Who's questioning the violence in video games (how many versions of COD are there now ?)
    Who's questioning the level of frustration we bear due to overtaxation
    Who's questioning the level of frustration we bear by giving up 30% of our pay so others can stay home
    Who's questioning the level of frustration we bear due to the stupidity displayed by our leadership
    Who's questioning the level of frustration we bear due to having to accomodate every SI group

and on and on and on . . . . . . it's actually surprising it doesn't happen more often.

Why are we so focused on gun deaths and injury anyway, when automobile accidents far exceed gun related accidents ? Total number of deaths is about the same per year, but auto accidents resulting in injury number into the millions per year.

Is it more "acceptable" to be hurt or killed in an automobile accident than a firearms related incedent ? Are those peoples lives worth less ? Why are those deaths and injuries considered acceptable losses while the firearm ones are an "outrage".

Rant off . . . ..

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SBrider's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGSX View Post
    Does anyone ever wonder if this kind of bs is just put out there to help sell more guns and ammo? If you think something is going away you are more inclined to start buying.... Just sayin.
    yep, i took that into consideration , but then there was that thing in la and oakland, city buying guns from citizens , and now ammo is hard to get, also the government would have to have the market cornered on firearms, maybe they do? idk ive thought about it all diff. ways,

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home garrcass's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I laughed real hard when I read douchnozzle

( Girlfrends are cheap X2,s are expensive )

Nope. These people wanna have full control and disarm law abiding citizens.

1999 Kawasaki 750SXI Pro -Modified-
    1995 Sea Doo HX -Clean Machine-
    http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...i-Pro-Revealed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyw8fEcHvMs <---*The Science of Brapology*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCM5T8oYCvw <---*The Science of Brapology, Episode 2*

Amen Crocket.

You ask why? Because our government has an agenda, a goal, a vision that is contrary to logic, common-sense and our 2nd Amendment. Contract your legislation. Over and over again.

1999 Kawasaki 750SXI Pro -Modified-
    1995 Sea Doo HX -Clean Machine-
    http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...i-Pro-Revealed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyw8fEcHvMs <---*The Science of Brapology*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCM5T8oYCvw <---*The Science of Brapology, Episode 2*

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 'Crockett's Avatar

That's part of the irony of all this, the hype created by the Left during these attempted "Gun grabs" actually causes more guns to hit the streets.

Back in the 90's during the lead up to the 1st assault rifle ban, it was estimated that several million addtional, (yes, MILLION) assault rifles were purchased by those who felt that it was "now or never".

That shows just how f'd up the left's thinking is. In their mis-guided, rabid attempt to remove assault rifles from the streets, they were actully the primary cause of millions more being sold.

Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

Steve and Crocket. Who do you feel you need to defend yourselves from? Don't get me wrong when I was a kid my dad bought an AK and I have never had more fun shooting that gun!! If you are a responsible gun owner you should be egar to keep them out of the hands of the wrong people. The criminal argument I think is a waste of time. They mostly use them on other criminals. I agree ALL media including FOX go bananas on the subject.

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information