Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video. - Page 6
pxctoday

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 366
  1. #51
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,972
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    politics is perception sir.
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

    I would rather sit than quit...
    ______________________________
    Advertise here, Low Monthly Rates !

  2. #52
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 10mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    MN
    Age
    46
    Posts
    10,230

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    Quote Originally Posted by sxi steve View Post
    Liberals live in emotion and fear mongering. Logic and common-sense are far from them. They believe in government control and equalizing the citizens according to their domain. They twist the truth (lie) to reshape the minds of the weak/ignorant, I believe the greater populous. Liberals are modern fools and they are in Office. Basically teenager mindset in adult bodies.

    Also, they don't believe in personal responsibility for ones action. In this debate they place the blame on the inanimate object. Sound or comparative data mean nothing to them. All the last 3 mass shootings (school, mall, movie theater) were cause by a crazy, deranged, evil person who planned out and stole the weapon(s). How do you regulate that?

    Note- The Batman movie idiot, I believe purchase the weapons and I still think that an AR15 was not even used in the school shooting.


    Well, in the lib's eyes the most reasonable thing would be to not have the AR-15 or any assault rifle available to steal.



  3. #53
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SBrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    santa barbara/redding
    Posts
    3,753
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    not sure if anyone has posted this,



    Doctors vs. Gun Owners
    Doctors

    (A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is

    700,000.

    (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians

    per year are

    120,000.

    (C) Accidental deaths per physician
    is

    0.171

    Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of
    Health and Human Services.

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Now think about this:

    Guns

    (A) The number of gun owners in the U.S.

    is

    80,000,000.

    (Yes, that's 80 million)

    (B) The number of accidental gun deaths

    per year, all age groups,

    is

    1,500.

    (C) The number of accidental deaths

    per gun owner

    is

    .0000188

    Statistics courtesy of FBI


    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    So, statistically, doctors are approximately

    9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Therefore , 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN,

    BUT

    Almost everyone has at least one doctor.
    This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor as by a gun owner!!!

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Please alert your friends

    to this

    alarming threat.

    We must ban doctors

    before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Out of concern for the public at large,

    We withheld the statistics on

    lawyers

    for fear the shock would cause
    people to panic and seek medical attention!

  4. #54
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 1tommygunner1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,319

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    Hmmmm........can you run that stat again but this time with doctors as gun owners!
    "Support OUR Troops"


    2013 RXT-X260
    GRF Turbo M130
    85.8mph @ 8960 rpm

    2008 RXT-X255
    stock air intake, stock exhaust
    R&D intake grate, Riva 2* wedge, Solas 13/19
    71.9mph @8040




  5. #55
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Offroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Permanent Vacation
    Posts
    4,752

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    Hmmmm........can you run that stat again but this time with doctors as gun owners!

    Doctors are already inherently dangerous according to those statistics. Should we allow doctors to own guns? (sarcasm)


    Quote Originally Posted by momarski View Post
    I am the one not displaying intelligence
    Quote Originally Posted by thajeffski View Post
    I'm the one here ruining the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakehoon View Post
    I'm local retard
    If you can't laugh @ yourself... call me.
    I'll laugh @ you!

  6. #56
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,972
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    a wasted stat, dr's vs guns, your tracking accidental gun deaths, there are quite a bit more deliberate gun deaths. 10K +

    and i have no idea how many lives are saved by dr's a year, but i'm sure its at least a couple of million....?

    how many lives are saved by guns ? Under a thousand I'd say.

    If any normal person had to choose Dr's over guns, they'd chose Doctors all day long. I've never needed either one to save my life, but if I had to choose now, i'd take the medical profession as my best bet.

    however, Alcohol is really a problem, if you really want to protect Americans, as our politicians say they want to, they really need to eliminate Alcohol, big time... Booze kills 10X more people than Guns....
    Last edited by Spim; 01-11-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

    I would rather sit than quit...
    ______________________________
    Advertise here, Low Monthly Rates !

  7. #57
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,521

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spim View Post
    Booze kills 10X more people than Guns....
    Not if its used responsibly. Now, would anybody say that these mass shooting are responsible use of a gun?
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

  8. #58
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Offroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Permanent Vacation
    Posts
    4,752

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spim View Post
    a wasted stat, dr's vs guns, your tracking accidental gun deaths, there are quite a bit more deliberate gun deaths. 10K +

    and i have no idea how many lives are saved by dr's a year, but i'm sure its at least a couple of million....?

    how many lives are saved by guns ? Under a thousand I'd say.

    If any normal person had to choose Dr's over guns, they'd chose Doctors all day long. I've never needed either one to save my life, but if I had to choose now, i'd take the medical profession as my best bet.

    however, Alcohol is really a problem, if you really want to protect Americans, as our politicians say they want to, they really need to eliminate Alcohol, big time... Booze kills 10X more people than Guns....
    10K+? (stemming from 80 MILLION gun owners). Those aren't bad statistics.



    Do you really believe that under a thousand people a year in this country are safe because of guns? What will happen if we take away the threat of being met with force during the commission of a crime? THOUSANDS of people will suffer following such a decision. Guns are what keeps this country free. Without them you are NOT a free citizen.


    The second amendment was written to protect the citizens of this country from the possibility of tyrannical rule. A move to eliminate guns (of any kind) pushes us closer to tyranny.


    Quote Originally Posted by momarski View Post
    I am the one not displaying intelligence
    Quote Originally Posted by thajeffski View Post
    I'm the one here ruining the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakehoon View Post
    I'm local retard
    If you can't laugh @ yourself... call me.
    I'll laugh @ you!

  9. #59
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,972
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    Not if its used responsibly. Now, would anybody say that these mass shooting are responsible use of a gun?
    no, but its hard to argue against the fact that 99.9% of all Guns are designed to kill, that is their intent.
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

    I would rather sit than quit...
    ______________________________
    Advertise here, Low Monthly Rates !

  10. #60
    PWCToday Guru sxi steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Clinton Twp. MI
    Posts
    396

    Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

    Quote Originally Posted by Offroadie View Post
    10K+? (stemming from 80 MILLION gun owners). Those aren't bad statistics.



    Do you really believe that under a thousand people a year in this country are safe because of guns? What will happen if we take away the threat of being met with force during the commission of a crime? THOUSANDS of people will suffer following such a decision. Guns are what keeps this country free. Without them you are NOT a free citizen.


    The second amendment was written to protect the citizens of this country from the possibility of tyrannical rule. A move to eliminate guns (of any kind) pushes us closer to tyranny.
    Amen.

    1999 Kawasaki 750SXI Pro -Modified-
    1995 Sea Doo HX -Clean Machine-
    http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...i-Pro-Revealed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyw8fEcHvMs <---*The Science of Brapology*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCM5T8oYCvw <---*The Science of Brapology, Episode 2*

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0