User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!
    Last edited by sxi steve; 01-25-2013 at 10:35 AM.

1999 Kawasaki 750SXI Pro -Modified-
    1995 Sea Doo HX -Clean Machine-
    http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...i-Pro-Revealed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyw8fEcHvMs <---*The Science of Brapology*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCM5T8oYCvw <---*The Science of Brapology, Episode 2*

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

I heard this morning on the radio that the bill that Feinstein is trying to pass has exemptions for the government.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tfergusonracing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    I heard this morning on the radio that the bill that Feinstein is trying to pass has exemptions for the government.
    F yes it does! You don't think that the government will adhere to the laws they pass over us, do you?
    It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am not a big man.

I apologize if this link is already posted here, but I could not read all 28 pages first, as this is so upsetting to us patriots that I just needed to post this link, if this "stuff" is true, and this does seem most credible, I am ready to join up to fight this, just tell me when and where...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUp1wjRZbPc

Quote Originally Posted by CrabAlley View Post
    I apologize if this link is already posted here, but I could not read all 28 pages first, as this is so upsetting to us patriots that I just needed to post this link, if this "stuff" is true, and this does seem most credible, I am ready to join up to fight this, just tell me when and where...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUp1wjRZbPc
    I attended a 2nd A rally in Salem Or. last Saturday. About 2000 people showed up. Peacefull, no violence, and no litter left behind. Several pro-gun 2nd A speakers were there including Lars larsen a local radio personality. The event got a lot of news coverage, and most of it seemed to positive. I think 48 other states were having rallies at their capitals on the same day. Don't know if your state was one of them, but we're having another one on Feb 8th.
    Last edited by Swoop1; 01-25-2013 at 11:48 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Offroadie's Avatar

Pastor Manning speaking from the heart.

I know that this is a few years old, but today is the first I've seen of it. It was entertaining at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by momarski View Post
    I am the one not displaying intelligence
    Quote Originally Posted by thajeffski View Post
    I'm the one here ruining the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakehoon View Post
    I'm local retard
    If you can't laugh @ yourself... call me.
    I'll laugh @ you!

Norge PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home R Hudson's Avatar

Here's what a local Sheriff in my neck of the woods has to say:

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local...ction_ref_map=[]

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 10mm's Avatar

I just received this E-mail from Bob over at Jetinetics. Disturbing to say the least.

Just passing this along, this is how democracy dies one needle prick at a time. Just remember this when it comes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: How to Answer "Do you have a gun in the house"?

DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT GUNS FROM HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS.... READ BELOW!!

GOOD TO KNOW!

When I had my gangrene gallbladder taken out and spent 10 days in the hospital for what should have been an overnight stay the insurance company kicked me out. I had home nurse visits for two weeks and was asked if I had guns in the house. I respond that if I did I would not tell them. So the below has some merit.

FYI, I am passing this along... there are comments from two other people I have also been asked if we keep guns in the house. The nurse just kinda slipped it in along with all the other regular questions. I told her I refused to answer because it was against the law to ask.

Everyone, whether you have guns or not, should give a neutral answer so they have no idea who does and who doesn't. My doctor asked me if I had guns in my house and also if any were loaded. I, of course, answered yes to both questions. Then he asked why I kept a loaded gun close to my bed. I answered that my son, who is a certified gun instructor and also works for Homeland Security, advised me that an unloaded, locked up gun is no protection against criminal attack.

The Government now requires these questions be asked of people on Medicare, and probably everyone else.

Just passing this along for your information: I had to visit a doctor other than my regular doctor when my doctor was on vacation. One of the questions on the form I had to fill out was: Do you have any guns in your house?? My answer was None of your damn business!!

So it is out there! It is either an insurance issue or government intervention. Either way, it is out there and the second the government gets it into your medical records (as they want to under Obamacare) it will become a major issue and will ultimately result in lock and load!!

Please pass this on to all the other retired guys and gun owners... Thanks. From a Vietnam Vet and retired Police Officer: I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found out something very interesting that I would like to pass along. While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions: 1. Did I feel stressed? 2. Did I feel threatened? 3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me that if I had answered yes to any of the questions I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security.

Looks like they are going after the vets first. Other gun people like retired law enforcement will probably be next. Then when they go after the civilians, that argument will they have? Be forewarned and be aware. The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gun owners potential terrorists. Whether you are a gun owner, veteran or not, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED !

If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them. Be very cautious about what you say and to whom.

They are coming for us, so unless you're an ostrich, do not stick your head in the sand..........

GE has introduced an injectable chip that is the size of a grain of sand. It sends alerts to your smart phone concerning your health (i.e. blood sugar is low, blood pressure is high). You aren't going to be able to trust your physician in the near future. ANY injection you receive could potentially contain such a device in the future and the capabilities of this are not fully transparent.

I will apologize in advance for the double post as I opened this thread for another purpose and was met with this. Thanks 10mm! Another thing to keep me awake at night.

I'm local retard
    I'll laugh @ you!

I'm local retard
    I'll laugh @ you!

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread Information