Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 10mm's Avatar

Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

And now a small moment of laughter.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lmao, that's hilarious ! a must repost in the pic thread !
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Tom V's Avatar

If you guys haven’t read the book I listed by Andy Andrews, You really should, it explains how Hitler and his crones gained the trust from the depressed German people by promising great change, then turned around and destroyed the country. Real scary stuff makes you wonder if something like this could happen again and makes you see similarities from then to maybe what’s happening now. Remember history repeats it self.
    www.shopsbt.com
    The Worlds Largest PWC Engine Remanufacturer

94 sl 750 (sold)
    99 slh 700 (sold)
    2000 pro 1200 (sold) old race ski
    2001 genesis
    96 superjet 701(sold)
    97 Hurricane
    97 sl 700 to 1200 conversion
    03 octane (sold)
    97 sltx 1050
    96 Hx limited class
    07 GTI se 155
    05 150 sportster 215
    98 PRO 785
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
    thinking we used when we created them.
    --Albert Einstein

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

Im really getting sick of the whole "we should ban assault rifles" crap. Most people who say that are completely misinformed as to what the difference between an assault rifle and a hunting rifle is. They are usually ok with people owning hunting rifles. Its really all about perception, the funciton of a hunting rifle and and assault rifle is the same, just one of them looks meaner.

High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Live2ride Powersports's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    And now a small moment of laughter.
    Priceless. LOL

WORLDWIDE PARTS PIMP

Live2ridepowersports@hotmail.com

I accept Paypal, Cash, Checks, Money orders, first born child or trades for payment.

Real men do it standing up!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 10mm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    Im really getting sick of the whole "we should ban assault rifles" crap. Most people who say that are completely misinformed as to what the difference between an assault rifle and a hunting rifle is. They are usually ok with people owning hunting rifles. Its really all about perception, the funciton of a hunting rifle and and assault rifle is the same, just one of them looks meaner.

So why can't you just go buy a rifle then. If it's exactly the same other than looks it should still provide you with the firepower you are wanting. Or do you want your rifle to look like an assault rifle? Your argument can kinda backfire on you with the old "looks" angle.
    Last edited by 10mm; 01-17-2013 at 02:25 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

So why can't you just go buy a rifle then. If it's exactly the same other than looks it should still provide you with the firepower you are wanting. Or do you want your rifle to look like an assault rifle? Your argument can kinda backfire on you with the old "looks" angle.
    Why? Why not? The answer is, because thats what the market is. Yea, people want a gun that looks meaner if they have to pull it on somebody who is potentially threatening their life (intimidation factor). There is also the people who just want to look cooler when they go shooting, so what. Its the same point, you're not going to kill any more people with one over the other because it looks different.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

Norge PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home R Hudson's Avatar

Think, for lack of a better word, bling. One model allows you to add more "bling" to it to custom-tune it to your own preferences/desires, much like a JET SKI whereas the other (based on its design) needs to remain stock.

How much fun is a stock ski as opposed to one that you can add aftermarket parts to?

If I or you want a fast car..., just for 'fun' and maybe one time I will take it to the 'race track'. I'd buy the black on black Corvette with some aftermarket black wheels and the aftermarket exhaust and other goodies. Cuz it's badazz!!!

I wouldn't buy the Impala cop car type vehicle with the same Vette engine and same high performance suspension.

Get it?!

My AR15 is Badazz. If any of you, gun guys or not, handled it and we went target shooting with it. You'd be like..., Yeah, I gotta get one. It's just cool. I'm right cuz you guys are jetski nuts. Tell me you don't dig hopping up your toy and owning something cool.
    Last edited by sxi steve; 01-17-2013 at 03:10 PM.

1999 Kawasaki 750SXI Pro -Modified-
    1995 Sea Doo HX -Clean Machine-
    http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...i-Pro-Revealed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyw8fEcHvMs <---*The Science of Brapology*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCM5T8oYCvw <---*The Science of Brapology, Episode 2*

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    Why? Why not? The answer is, because thats what the market is. Yea, people want a gun that looks meaner if they have to pull it on somebody who is potentially threatening their life (intimidation factor). There is also the people who just want to look cooler when they go shooting, so what. Its the same point, you're not going to kill any more people with one over the other because it looks different.
    well based on shanks argument, I'd say... whatever...
    honestly if people are wanting to fight this so they just look "cooler" when they go out plinking using that bottom rifle vs the ruger 10/22, then well, I don't give a dam... they're probably wearing baggy pants and look like idjuts anyway, so either way, i'll think they're a dumazz...cool rifle or not.

and ps.. I can dam near hit a silver dollar at 25 yards with the 10/22 rifle, its deadly accurate.

and if your not going to kill any more or less because the gun looks more deadly, then why put up such a big fight ? a gun is a gun, you can still protect yourself or shoot a varmit with the ugly one... if they want to ban mean looking guns, then guess what.,,, manufacturers will just make mean looking guns that meet the restrictions of said ban, and they will sell them, whats so complicated ?

I can't imagine an intruder's sidekick laughing at my ruger 10/22 after I pop the first guy in the forehead with my "warning shot"
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread Information