Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tfergusonracing's Avatar

Re: Gun Rights, 2nd Amendment In Total Jeopardy. See Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Offroadie View Post
    The children that will be there tomorrow are kids that wrote to the President after the tragedy.
    You know he's going to get up there and feed the pvssies some BS about how those kids wrote him and asked him to protect them from the scary people that have guns.
    It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am not a big man.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home garrcass's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It be nice if he just said he had a bill to put a police or sheriff in schools... and that is all... but then that also would open up a can of worms..
    ( Girlfrends are cheap X2,s are expensive )

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

oh boy.. now their going after fake weapons....

TALBOT COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Is it child’s play or a serious threat of gun violence? For the second time in less than a month, a Maryland child is kicked out of school for using his finger in the shape of a gun. Kai Jackson has more on the controversy.

No one is debating the importance of keeping children safe. The question being asked is what’s child’s play and what’s not?

Controversy at a Talbot County school after two six-year-old boys were suspended while playing cops and robbers during recess and using their fingers to make an imaginary gun.

“It’s ridiculous,” said parent Julia Merchant

This is the second time a Maryland child has been suspended for such play. Earlier this month, six-year-old Rodney Lynch was suspended from his Montgomery County school after pretending to fire an imaginary gun more than once.
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tfergusonracing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spim View Post
    oh boy.. now their going after fake weapons....

TALBOT COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Is it child’s play or a serious threat of gun violence? For the second time in less than a month, a Maryland child is kicked out of school for using his finger in the shape of a gun. Kai Jackson has more on the controversy.

No one is debating the importance of keeping children safe. The question being asked is what’s child’s play and what’s not?

Controversy at a Talbot County school after two six-year-old boys were suspended while playing cops and robbers during recess and using their fingers to make an imaginary gun.

“It’s ridiculous,” said parent Julia Merchant

This is the second time a Maryland child has been suspended for such play. Earlier this month, six-year-old Rodney Lynch was suspended from his Montgomery County school after pretending to fire an imaginary gun more than once.
    We have turned into a country of pvssies. Overly sensitive, whiny, crybaby pvssies.
    It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am not a big man.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home garrcass's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fuvkin stupid!
    ( Girlfrends are cheap X2,s are expensive )

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    I dont feel sorry for him. Watch his interviews on youtube, this guy is horrible actor. He can't fake cry very well, not one tear. In fact, can anybody find some footage of somebody actually shedding one tear over this? I can find plenty of footage of parents who lost their children at Sandy Hook who are smiling or laughing, but not one showing an actual tear.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

Keep in mind those pvssies RULE from the White House and Government Offices around the country. They are VERY persuasive and effective in exploitation and manipulation and lie to push their pvssy agenda which will disarm us, making us the pvssies by default.

We will then be their subjects to their demands, and in history it doesn't end well for those that let their government disarm them and rule over them.

Please write on a daily basis to legislature for every fart that blows with this issue. Sign every petition that comes across your computer, be vocal and consistent. I have a wife and 20 yr old daughter and a dad that supports the 2nd Amendment. They all are part of every letter I write and email and every petition I sign. I get 4 voices, how many do you account for?

There is strength with numbers. Don't let what happen to NY happen throughout the country.

This is going to be a 4 year battle, so hunker down and expect irrational, destructive thoughts and proposals and laws to try to be crammed down our throats like everything else we have endured for the last 4 years. This topic is waaaay to important to sit on our hands and think someone else will be the voice!

1999 Kawasaki 750SXI Pro -Modified-
    1995 Sea Doo HX -Clean Machine-
    http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...i-Pro-Revealed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyw8fEcHvMs <---*The Science of Brapology*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCM5T8oYCvw <---*The Science of Brapology, Episode 2*

PWCToday Guru

So I want to make one more statement in this thread then I am done with it. I want to make people more aware of what we really are talking about here. When you look at gun control you can see the focus of them is on rifles. Why do gun control advocates focus on rifle. I am not entirely sure maybe because 71% of the population does not support further restrictions on hand guns while the over whelming majority of homicides are committed with hand guns.

But lets look at some facts about Homicides. A homicide is the intentional killing of another person. I previously posted a link to the UCR compiled by the FBI but I am sure few looked at the data and actually put it into perspective. I am going to take 2011 as an example because it is the newest complete set of data 2012 is not done being compiled. Under the FBI a rifle is a rifle they do not break it down to bolt action or semi auto or assault weapon they all fall under rifle.

So in 2011 the population of the united states 311 million people. In 2011 there were 323 homicides committed using a rifle. There where 1694 homicides committed with a knife or cutting object. There were 728 people beaten to death. So lets put this into perspective more people were beaten to death then were shot with rifles. You know those big scarey rifles with high capacity magazines actually killed less people than peoples hands. Now while the numbers change from year to year the percentages of each stay about the same.

Now I know I left out hand guns and shot guns. Shot guns trend the same as rifles. Hand guns are overwhelmingly the weapon of choice of homicides in 2011 8500 homicides were committed with hand guns. But notice that that any new legislation is not focused on them but rather on rifles which kill very few people a year. hand guns kill more then 26 times more then rifles.

Lets look at this further. New york and California have some of the strictest gun laws in the United States. New york being the toughest. Now how does it compare to a state like Virginia which has some of the least restrictive gun law. Well while NY has double the population of that of VA it also has more then double the gun crime. This is a state that has 10 round now 7 round mag capacities already. Again we can look at other states and while there maybe an outlier or two as a whole per a population gun control has little effect. I dont believe gun laws creates crime but it shows how ineffective they are to criminals. Those with the intent to commit a crime could careless about the minor offense of having an illegal gun when the crime they are going to commit caries a much harsher penalty.

Thanks, gr8 info Stingray. Why are you, done with this thread, as you stated?

I have found that it (and you) have provided some good info, knowledge, support and inspiration.

1999 Kawasaki 750SXI Pro -Modified-
    1995 Sea Doo HX -Clean Machine-
    http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...i-Pro-Revealed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyw8fEcHvMs <---*The Science of Brapology*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCM5T8oYCvw <---*The Science of Brapology, Episode 2*

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tfergusonracing View Post
    We have turned into a country of pvssies. Overly sensitive, whiny, crybaby pvssies.
    wayyyy back in the 80's, we used to shoot each other with BB guns... one or two pumps max,,, didn't want anybody getting hurt, it just stings a little..

but pretend guns ? good lord, when i clicked the link at first I thought it was a plastic gun, not a FINGER GUN !
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information