Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Still riding in NJ

Cool thanks...yeah it was pretty low to the east of treasure island...bout 2-3 feet and tide was almost completely out. That's why I was able to walk my ski to the shore! I kinda stayed in the channel because the water was real muddy..didn't want to go in shallow water and suck something up. The bay is really bad I heard....houses and cars in there and a ton of sand. I got by the dog beach in Squan and that looked pretty normal.

Hey man i know this post is from last year but i just recently got a 98 yamaha gp760, looking for some one to ride with maybe a few more times this year, definitely next season, im located in Toms river let me know!

PWCToday Regular Dr. O'Halloran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajhanson96 View Post
    Hey man i know this post is from last year but i just recently got a 98 yamaha gp760, looking for some one to ride with maybe a few more times this year, definitely next season, im located in Toms river let me know!
    Drop your ski in over at Forge Pond off of Rt 70 on the South Bound side about 1/4 mile down from Rt 88 in Brick, you can cruise out to the Metedeconk and there's loads of guys riding. I was there all weekend with one of my Seadoos. It's a good spot because you can beach it at a couple of different places, even down to F-cove
    '86 JS550
    '03 SXR 800
    '96 SeaDoo GTI

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. O'Halloran View Post
    Drop your ski in over at Forge Pond off of Rt 70 on the South Bound side about 1/4 mile down from Rt 88 in Brick, you can cruise out to the Metedeconk and there's loads of guys riding. I was there all weekend with one of my Seadoos. It's a good spot because you can beach it at a couple of different places, even down to F-cove
    Where would I be able to leave my car and trailor? I know in Toms river people and cops and whoever else don't really like when you leave the trailor on the side of the road or on the car parked some where

Where would I be able to leave my car and trailor? I know in Toms river people and cops and whoever else don't really like when you leave the trailor on the side of the road or on the car parked some where
    There's a small lot right there at the ramp, I've left my car there for 3+ hours before and never really had an issue. I know they don't like you do that at a lot of ramps, but I don't recall seeing any signs saying not to? I'll check next time I'm there
    '86 JS550
    '03 SXR 800
    '96 SeaDoo GTI

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. O'Halloran View Post
    There's a small lot right there at the ramp, I've left my car there for 3+ hours before and never really had an issue. I know they don't like you do that at a lot of ramps, but I don't recall seeing any signs saying not to? I'll check next time I'm there
    Thanks a lot man! Maybe I'll see you around over there!

Yeah forge pond is a great spot to launch...I too have never had a problem leaving my truck in the lot...plus it's fresh water too so when you come back in from the metedeconk, no need to flush the motor!! I've been riding with my buddy a little further down the bay lately since he lives over there..feel free to hit me up, I usually ride all winter.
    1988 650sx- ground up resto, RAD flywheel, Solas prop, Jet Dynamics ride plate, Worx intake, Keihin 42 carb, Factory pipe, Jettrim mats-44.6 MPH
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.p...light=88+650sx
    1992 550sx "567" ground up resto, Group K sleeper ported 650, 750 pump w/ Skat 9/17, Sudco 42, stock mod pipe, RAD flywheel, JRE quick steer, Jettrim pads- 48.5 mph
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.p...light=92+550sx
    2009 SXR-​ bone stock

Thanks a lot man! Maybe I'll see you around over there!
    Sounds good! my ski is at the marina that is at the top of the river, before you start heading down the creek towards Forge Pond. I have a couple of older Seadoos and some Kawasaki standups, but on the river I'm usually out on a yellow 96 Seadoo GTI with a green hood, you can't really miss it. Flag me down if you see me!
    '86 JS550
    '03 SXR 800
    '96 SeaDoo GTI

PWCToday Newbie

Where in Toms River? I've never had a problem when I trailer there.
    97 GTX stock
    08 RXTX bolt ons, tune, paint

Quote Originally Posted by carguy89 View Post
    Where in Toms River? I've never had a problem when I trailer there.
    Alabama rd in silverton, parked my car with the trailer on it got out and the people were complaining and saying the cops don't like that and we don't and a bunch of crap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information