Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» wallpapers

NEW RIVA PRODUCT-RXP HIGH FLOW HOOD KIT

Now available from RIVA Racing:

RIVA Sea-Doo RXP High Flow Hood Kit

Our lightweight High Flow Hood Kit directly replaces the OEM storage compartment lid on your RXP utilizing the original hinge & latch. Integrated ducting delivers increased air to engine compartment improving the performance of your Supercharged 4-TEC Engine. Unique design allows cool air in and keeps water out. Easy installation requires elimination of front storage compartment bucket. Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions.

To order please click here.
    RIVA CREW
    Please ride responsibly!

PWCToday Guru
    Any ski/engine will benefit from additional air given appropriate A/F ratios are maintained.

I think RIVA's product is a good idea to get the much needed cooler air into the hull of the SC equipped units to avoid the ever dreaded "heat fade". I have a different means of accomplishing the same thing but RIVA has productized this and hats off to them. They also did a good job with making it look good.

Green Hulk is posting that he has ordered one and is stoked. He even believes the visor over the instrument cluster will help with glare from the mirrored trim ring around the instrument gauge (who at BuRP was in charge of the thinking on that one??). I believe this to be true as well.

No, i havent ordered one of these yet. I have however ordered the new RIVA supercharger impeller.

I'll order this new hood as soon as my wife gets over the purchase of the impeller.... LOL!

Riva,

Hope you monitoring this post. Do you have a package that would include the power filter and this hood? The Stage one kit is more than I want. How bout setting up a Stage one Lite? (RXP Power Filter and Hood kit) would be a great combination. Kit one and I'll be the first to purchase!
    Fast-XPL

Sorry, but those parts need to be purchased as individual pieces. It would be impossible to make up a different kit for every combination of parts we manufacture and/or distribute. We'd never get anything else done!
    RIVA CREW
    Please ride responsibly!

I dream skis
    I applaud the efforts of Riva in the new four-strokes.

What boost are you running? Cooler? and HP?

What's the limiting factor? Stock internals, fuel delivery, ECU…..
    1997 SPX: Back from the dead(801cc), FP Spec II, R&D Intake, Worx Grate, UMI Bars & Throt. (New motor to swap)
    1998 XPL: stock\'ish

--lots of well used tools!

Thread Information