» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Momar For King

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

Re: Momar For King

Quote Originally Posted by momarski View Post
    most kings did not care what people thought about there grammar and sxi, do you really think people should be in jail for pot, I feel if they should be in jail for pot they should be in jail for using or selling coffee or energy drinks, that's how ridiculous your logic is, victimless means to each his own, if someone wants to drink coffee or energy drinks thats there business and I feel the same about pot

I can say this because I don't use any of the above drugs

texting is far more dangerous and a bigger crime then any of the above for texters cannot help themselves they will text while driving
    Victimless certainly does not mean "to each his own". It means without victims. If you are using pot, you are buying pot, if you are buying pot you are supporting the drug trade. The drug trade is most certainly not victimless AT ALL. Now if someone wants to grow their own plants and smoke their own weed and not distribute it, that is fine by me, as long as they are not operating any type of motor vehicle while they are stoned.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home momarski's Avatar

or jittery on coffee or energy drinks either

in new england you may have a drug trade, in the western states we have a thousand stores where you can legally go in and buy pot,
    grown and sold in america by people who pay taxes, you guys are a little behind the times
    the Tesla S is the only real solution to all the worlds major problems

"You have enemies$ ? GOOD, mean$ you $tood up for $omething in your life."

The less where I live is like Vegas, the better. There is still a huge drug trade in America, so don't kid yourself about the victimless deal.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home iflyems's Avatar

in new england you may have a drug trade, in the western states we have a thousand stores where you can legally go in and buy pot,
    grown and sold in america by people who pay taxes, you guys are a little behind the times
    Here is a classic case of; "let's throw the 10th Amendment out the window and do what we want".
    Pot is still a Federally Controlled Class 1 substance, just like Heroin and Cocaine-both legal around the turn of the Century.

However, in 1906 the FDA was formed. Shortly thereafter, drugs were deemed the "realm" of the Federal Government, not the States. Therefore, States can no more legalize Heroin than they can Pot. The States are in direct violation of Federal Law, as are all the users/possessors/growers/sellers. I'm not saying Pot is a good thing or a bad thing-merely stating how in-consistent our Government, and the States are.
    Remember, the 10th Amendment states that "powers not granted to the States...." The Federal Government never granted States the right to regulate Controlled Substances. If they did, don't you think legalizing Heroin, in a medical situation only; such as in a Hospice or Hospital setting, would also be a good idea? It's one of the best pain killers known, and if you're dying of Cancer, wouldn't you want to be relatively pain free??

Another interesting thing going on with our Government(who chooses to selectively allow the States to have Medical Marijuana-then selectively goes in and raids/busts certain individual), is that our President the other day, decided to ignore the 14th Amendment to the Constitution(you know-Immigration), and, by Executive Order(he actually needs both the House and Senate approval), will allow certain person in the country Illegally, to remain here without fear of prosecution.
    The problem with that is; the President does not have the right nor the authority to circumvent the Constitution through Executive Order. And, what will happen to those individuals granted "immunity"(Illegally by the way), if we get a new President? I'm not saying they should be kicked out of the country, or allowed to stay.

So, the issue I REALLY have, is; just what the hell happened to the Constitution??!!!!! There is so much Hippocracy in Government these days, I don't know what the hell is going on.

So, like some of my well off friends, I think it's time to find a new Country to live in-because this Country no longer shares the same values that I share. It is not the same Country I grew up in-it has changed, and dramatically for the worst.
    Some examples; LGBT Marriages(really??!!), Legalized Class 1 drugs, Executive order to ignore the Immigration Laws......Oh, and lets not forget, our Justice Department just announced they won't be prosecuting anyone from Lehman Brothers for any financial wrong doings(would just be to difficult to prove).
    So, we get raped by Wall Street, lied to by the President, the Justice Department gets to pick and chose which parts of the Constitution they will and will not enforce, and also which individuals who broke the law they will or will not prosecute. Sounds like a Plutocracy to me......
    Check out my YouTube page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/havasuphoto

SXIPro awards iflyems 1000 points for the use of the word plutocracy.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home iflyems's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SxiPro View Post
    SXIPro awards iflyems 1000 points for the correct use of the word plutocracy, in a sentence.
    Fixed it for you ^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

What do I get for 1000 points? Can I get a Visa to another Country?
    Check out my YouTube page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/havasuphoto

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 10mm's Avatar

The left coasts version of Med dope is shyt. Co has you beat in every way shape and form.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home AC 46's Avatar

Medicinal marajuana is legal in RI & CT.
    R.I.P. Super Sic

Wow Momar, sounds like you'd be better suited for Court Jester than King!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home ko2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    Here is a classic case of; "let's throw the 10th Amendment out the window and do what we want".
    Pot is still a Federally Controlled Class 1 substance, just like Heroin and Cocaine-both legal around the turn of the Century.

However, in 1906 the FDA was formed. Shortly thereafter, drugs were deemed the "realm" of the Federal Government, not the States. Therefore, States can no more legalize Heroin than they can Pot. The States are in direct violation of Federal Law, as are all the users/possessors/growers/sellers. I'm not saying Pot is a good thing or a bad thing-merely stating how in-consistent our Government, and the States are.
    Remember, the 10th Amendment states that "powers not granted to the States...." The Federal Government never granted States the right to regulate Controlled Substances. If they did, don't you think legalizing Heroin, in a medical situation only; such as in a Hospice or Hospital setting, would also be a good idea? It's one of the best pain killers known, and if you're dying of Cancer, wouldn't you want to be relatively pain free??

Another interesting thing going on with our Government(who chooses to selectively allow the States to have Medical Marijuana-then selectively goes in and raids/busts certain individual), is that our President the other day, decided to ignore the 14th Amendment to the Constitution(you know-Immigration), and, by Executive Order(he actually needs both the House and Senate approval), will allow certain person in the country Illegally, to remain here without fear of prosecution.
    The problem with that is; the President does not have the right nor the authority to circumvent the Constitution through Executive Order. And, what will happen to those individuals granted "immunity"(Illegally by the way), if we get a new President? I'm not saying they should be kicked out of the country, or allowed to stay.

So, the issue I REALLY have, is; just what the hell happened to the Constitution??!!!!! There is so much Hippocracy in Government these days, I don't know what the hell is going on.

So, like some of my well off friends, I think it's time to find a new Country to live in-because this Country no longer shares the same values that I share. It is not the same Country I grew up in-it has changed, and dramatically for the worst.
    Some examples; LGBT Marriages(really??!!), Legalized Class 1 drugs, Executive order to ignore the Immigration Laws......Oh, and lets not forget, our Justice Department just announced they won't be prosecuting anyone from Lehman Brothers for any financial wrong doings(would just be to difficult to prove).
    So, we get raped by Wall Street, lied to by the President, the Justice Department gets to pick and chose which parts of the Constitution they will and will not enforce, and also which individuals who broke the law they will or will not prosecute. Sounds like a Plutocracy to me......
    Post of the decade - well said iflyems .. well said !

​Forget the hate, we celebrate !

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information