» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Momar For King

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home momarski's Avatar

Momar For King

MOMAR FOR KING

Prisons:
    The first thing I do I legalize all drugs and take the 99% of people who are in prisons for victimless crimes and release them to the new education/rehabilitation camps which I have converted from privatized prisons, in other words the 70 grand a year we pay now to house them, feed them, etc would be put towards there repair and education and the 1% of the prisoners who are in there for physically hurting people would be put on a island where we drop them potatoes and water and thatís it, f them!!!!!

Wars:

There would be no more boots on the ground anywhere in the world, any people who were naughty would be droned, there will be no more wars for profit for the filthy rich to profit on while the middle class pays for it and goes down the tube, this bull s h I t would be over, all military personnel would be doing good deeds for people all over America and they would also make border control a reality, f the industrial food complex they will have to hire who is already here!

Politicians:

All politicians and that means all of them democrats, republicans would be put in a circus tent where they belong, stripped of their ill gotten gains and riches and the really entertaining ones would be paid more than the boring ones

The automobile industry and energy:

No oem could sell any cars that were not flex vehicles able to run off natural gas along with other flex choices! Electric cars are ok! Algae diesel would be available at every pump, everywhere, algae diesel created here in America providing jobs, natural gas providing jobs, natural gas procured here in America! All fossil fuel imports would be illegal asap, within five years no more foreign imported energy! All sun state construction would be solar based and giant govt provided grants and tax breaks for those who
    choose to convert their old construction to solar in the sun states!!!!!

Immigration and taxes:

All people in the united states would be subject to a flat tax, anyone caught not paying it would be deported, anyone who works and pays there flat tax would be left alone!

Marriage:

Anything but joint custody would be deemed illegal, everyone works, and everyone takes care of their kids, no free rides no more!!!!! All kids need a mom and a dad and they come out loads better for society!!!!People can marry no matter what color, sex, fairy tale religion etc: No matter what chicken fillet feels about it! People got to mind their own business when it comes to love, to each their own!!!!

Foreign Aid:

No more, bough ten friends are the worst kind! I cannot believe we pay so much out when were in so much trouble here in America!

The Environment:

Those who donít believe that man is causing the crazy weather (climate change), the fish dyeing in the Midwest, etc:, etc: would be put in the same circus tents as the politicians! Our main focus as a country is to combat carbon and would not trade with any country whose focus was not the same! I feel for my son and any other kids that they are in for a very rough environmental ride where wars will be fought over water, fresh drinking water will be at a premium! It is not our world, itís our childrenís world and we must do what we can to turn the tide of stupidity thatís bringing the wrath down upon all of us right now! Coal would be phased out within 5 years as a source of energy along with foreign fossil fuels!

Vote for momar for king, a king who loves his people!!!!!!
    the Tesla S is the only real solution to all the worlds major problems

"You have enemies$ ? GOOD, mean$ you $tood up for $omething in your life."

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 10mm's Avatar

Re: Momar For King

If I was King of America I would start public hangings again. You would be first Mo.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Of course, every kingdom needs an anthem:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lInOUcUkqk

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

Blog Entries

Momar, mingling with his peasants:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOTKA0aGI0

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by king mo
    new education/rehabilitation camps
    Lemme guess, all these newly-released "prisoners" will travel to these camps on trains???

the 1% of the prisoners who are in there for physically hurting people would be put on a island where we drop them potatoes and water and that’s it, f them!!!!!
    Good idea. It's about time we did something useful with Hawaii!!!

Quote Originally Posted by king mo the blind grenade lobber
    There would be no more boots on the ground anywhere in the world, any people who were naughty would be droned
    ...along with the thousands of innocent people they're hiding behind, right???

All politicians and that means all of them democrats, republicans would be put in a circus tent where they belong, stripped of their ill gotten gains and riches and the really entertaining ones would be paid more than the boring ones
    If you're including jesse jackson and al sharpton in this group, then please get me a season pass to the circus!!!

No oem could sell any cars that were not flex vehicles able to run off natural gas along with other flex choices! Electric cars are ok! Algae diesel would be available at every pump, everywhere,
    But gas-powered hydros will still be kosher, right???

anyone who works and pays there flat tax would be left alone!
    Including drug dealers, hookers, pimps, abortion doctors, and ashley simpson???

People can marry no matter what color, sex, fairy tale religion etc: No matter what chicken fillet feels about it! People got to mind their own business when it comes to love, to each their own!!!!
    So everyone has to mind there own biz, but king mo still gets to call all religions fairy tales - cuz science already proved 100% that religion is fake and man-made global warming is real, right??? Do we still get to watch "ancient aliens" on cable???

Foreign Aid: I cannot believe we pay so much out when were in so much trouble here in America!
    It's called compassion. It may not be perfect, but that's not really the point...

Quote Originally Posted by king mo hotter mo better
    Those who don’t believe that man is causing the crazy weather (climate change), the fish dyeing in the Midwest, etc:, etc: would be put in the same circus tents as the politicians!
    Do we also get to believe that the thousands of climate shifts that the earth has gone through over the past 4.8 million years were also 100% man's fault???

Our main focus as a country is to combat carbon and would not trade with any country whose focus was not the same! I feel for my son and any other kids that they are in for a very rough environmental ride where wars will be fought over water, fresh drinking water will be at a premium! It is not our world, it’s our children’s world and we must do what we can to turn the tide of stupidity that’s bringing the wrath down upon all of us right now! Coal would be phased out within 5 years as a source of energy along with foreign fossil fuels!
    Wouldn't it just be simpler to start sterilizing everyone at birth???

Vote for momar for king, a king who loves his people!!!!!!
    Both of them, equally???

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

that's a pretty good tune there wfo

Last edited by momarski; 08-11-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Norge PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home R Hudson's Avatar

If Hawaii was the location that violent crime offenders were sent I would start committing violent crimes.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information