Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: Cabot area

PWCToday Newbie

Cabot area

I am here in the Cabot area. My friends and I are always looking for people to ride our stand ups with. We go to Ouachita, Heber and the river. Anybody else around that like to ride?

Re: Cabot area

My husband and I moved from Benton to McCrory located between Searcy and Cabot back during the winter after the plant where he had worked as a welder since he was 22 closed. Thought we both had jobs lined up but didn't work out after making the move. Then we just moved to Batesville during the past two weeks where we both have been working since early March. We were not far from you when we was in McCrory but driving back and forth an hour and ten minutes each way to work since March was killing us and the kids so we are much happier now. One of us would have answered you earlier but had so much going on with the move. Greer's Ferry at Heber Springs is probably the single place where we ride the most though since we have been working in Batesville we have also been going to the south end of Lake Northfork too. Some of the group just had what I heard was a great ride last week near the 4th but neither of us were able to go because of moving and when we weren’t moving we were working. I work part time at an offroad park and campsite owned by one of the groups other members so of course holidays are big deals and someone has to be here to check in guest. A trade off having to work most holidays but since I can have my kids with me here at the campgrounds all the time and don't have to pay for sitters it's worked out really well. Most of the group seems to ride sit-down models but we most definitely have some stand-up riders as well. I think I would drown myself if I tried one ;D

Arkansas Watercraft Riders
    Come Ride with Us!!

Yup. Live in Heber and play in greers

Jacksonville/Cabot people are all goof balls......The people around Bryant/Benton are much cooler. I'm just say'n........lol
    1984 Kawasaki JS440/650 Conversion
    1993 Kawasaki 750SX
    2003 Honda Aquatrax F12X

GOD Loves you & I'm Trying!!!

Thread Information