User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Mothers Day Weekend

Exide is giving the whole plant a long weekend for Mothers Day in two weeks. What about others? Want to ride a little Saturday not too far from Fort Smith?
    Kawi UltraLX

Re: Mothers Day Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Jack1966 View Post
    Exide is giving the whole plant a long weekend for Mothers Day in two weeks. What about others? Want to ride a little Saturday not too far from Fort Smith?

April called me a bit ago and asked if we wanted to go with her to see Samantha and Jessica out in Amarillo that weekend. She's also off from Sparks all weekend and is planning on leaving Thursday afternoon as soon as she gets off work and driving straight through. She was thinking we could all take my Jeep and pull the trailer with my RZR XP and your XP850 and when we got out there we could take them up sometime over the weekend to the Palo Duro Canyon riding area. Jessica doesn't like SxS and ATV riding and has to work part of the weekend anyway but April and Samantha could switch off riding with me in the RZR and riding with you on the back of your 850 though I think Samantha would be better off with you on the back of yours since she's so small and light and april can just ride with me inside the XP. I was kinda thinkin your truck would be good towing such a load on such a long trip. I could load the machines here and we wouldn't even have to unload them at Ft. Smith, just disconnect from the trailer on a flat lot and you can back up to it with your truck.

April said if you would ever answer your voicemails you'd know these things
    ~ SouthernGypsy

Watercracft: 2012 Yamaha WaveRunner FX High Output Cruiser, 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX High-Output, 1999 Chaparral 1830SS 4.3L EFI High-Output Sport Boat
    SXS: 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR XP900 EPS Side-by-Side
    ATV: 2011 Polaris Sportsman XP 850EFI EPS 4x4

View our ride photos:
    http://SouthernGypsy.smugmug.com

Watch our ride videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/SouthernGypsy

I read where Dustin said they decided yesterday afternoon that you guys decided to host the grand opening of the offroad park Memorial Day weekend. What does that do to Amarillo or the PWC club ride?
    Kawi UltraLX

Quote Originally Posted by Jack1966 View Post
    I read where Dustin said they decided yesterday afternoon that you guys decided to host the grand opening of the offroad park Memorial Day weekend. What does that do to Amarillo or the PWC club ride?

Yea, that was not my choice, it was the insistance of the investors. We can't go to Amarillo, I have to be here that whole weekend for all the grand opening events, they have concerts scheduled, races, all kinds of stuff planned. Saturday people can get into the park free as an open house thing. Then starting Sunday everyone has to start paying at the gate again or buy annual memberships. I am hoping that sometime Sunday or Monday I will be able to get away for awhile to go to the lake. I'm hoping you are going to make it to the grand openig and if you're here then just tow your machine and I think we can slip up to Nortfork at least for a few hours one of those two afternoons.
    ~ SouthernGypsy

Watercracft: 2012 Yamaha WaveRunner FX High Output Cruiser, 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX High-Output, 1999 Chaparral 1830SS 4.3L EFI High-Output Sport Boat
    SXS: 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR XP900 EPS Side-by-Side
    ATV: 2011 Polaris Sportsman XP 850EFI EPS 4x4

View our ride photos:
    http://SouthernGypsy.smugmug.com

Watch our ride videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/SouthernGypsy

Hope you all have fun in Amarillo. Sorry I couldn't go but already had tickets for me and Linda for tonights concert in Fayettville we bought way back in March.
    Kawi UltraLX

Thread Information