• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MNAPR
    Frequent Poster
    • Apr 2006

7th annual Jet ski Party Okaloosa island

I get together every year at Marler park on okaloosa island. Not just for jet skis, but anyone who wants to come out. There will be food, drinks, music ect. Anyone is welcome to come. Just come have a good time. Marler park is great for beach goes, kids, has a playground, boat drop, bathrooms. Post, or PM. Add on facebook if you like to get the directions and info. Just add Gary Romo to facebook. I will send you a link to the event.
  • dogger
    PWCToday Regular
    • Mar 2006

Re: 7th annual Jet ski Party Okaloosa island

Originally posted by MNAPR View Post
    I get together every year at Marler park on okaloosa island. Not just for jet skis, but anyone who wants to come out. There will be food, drinks, music ect. Anyone is welcome to come. Just come have a good time. Marler park is great for beach goes, kids, has a playground, boat drop, bathrooms. Post, or PM. Add on facebook if you like to get the directions and info. Just add Gary Romo to facebook. I will send you a link to the event.
    When is this event? Only because I was there a couple weeks ago and the ramps were closed for renovations. We had to put our ski in at Liza Jackson in Ft Walton. Just a heads up
    If you wanna go fast...you gotta add go fast parts!

Comment

• MNAPR
      Frequent Poster
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by dogger View Post
      When is this event? Only because I was there a couple weeks ago and the ramps were closed for renovations. We had to put our ski in at Liza Jackson in Ft Walton. Just a heads up
      I will double check. I was there last weekend and they were open. If not I will just drop 4 skis at liza and ride over to have them there for the party. It is May 6th, which is a sunday from 11-6. Drop by, say hi, grab some food if your in the area. EVERYONE is welcome

Comment

• MNAPR
        Frequent Poster
        • Apr 2006

Drop is open and ready for everyone to come out and have a good time. May 6 11-6 Marler Park

Comment

Working...
        X