Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beaver Lake

Re: Beaver Lake

i visit my gf in lowell,ar on beaver lake..very nice place to ride my '99 xlt 1200 limited. now if i can figure out a way to cut down on gas getting there from little rock ?..lol.

PWCToday Newbie

I'm planning on taking the my ski to beaver on the 4th of July.. the wife and I are renting a cabin in the area. The lake looks huge and I cant wait to explore it. Are there any hazards out there to watch out for? What are the shores like? Rocks or sand?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoweMan View Post
    I'm planning on taking the my ski to beaver on the 4th of July.. the wife and I are renting a cabin in the area. The lake looks huge and I cant wait to explore it. Are there any hazards out there to watch out for? What are the shores like? Rocks or sand?
    wow..your not far from my house !..lol. i'm taking my ski up to beaver on the 4th of july also !..lol. the shores ( where i put in )..are rocky, they do however have some very nice loading and unloading ramps !!..i haven't been all over the lake..but i can tell you..it's a very nice lake !..at least where i go anyway !. as for hazards ?..only the high price of gas for your ski !!..lol. you better take some gas cans from here with you !!..do not..i repeat..DO NOT BUY GAS FROM THERE !..LOL..spec right there on the water !..lol. i'm not sure where..if any sand is ??..as i kinda stay in one spot so to speak..soo..other than running in the middle of the lake ??..you should not have any problems..just becareful when getting near or on the shores..those rocks sucks big time !..lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information