Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 309 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Reno area rides

Re: Reno area rides

I'll be there around 11:30-12. I am thinking I might bring my home made buoys out?? Only have a couple. Kevin has 9 racing buoys but he's working on them! If anybody has some old jazz jugs and you'll donate them I am making buoys out of them! Red-neck??? Absolutely. Beach 5 here I come. Looking forward to meeting the Dude from Reno!!! I am in a red chevy
    2010SXR, OP vortex air cleaners,V-Force3,Reed spacer, port matched intake with crossover epoxied,Ada head 24cc domes, porting by Kevin@westcoast, timing advance,Factory DryPipe,TDR waterbox,Blackjacks,Jenetics flywheel,Dual cooling,Flowvalve,TBM intake/ride plate,TBM sponsons, Deystroyer tubbies,R&D afterburner pump mod,pump stuffers,bored nozzle,Solas dynafly,13/20 -5 setback.

PWCToday Regular

I'll be there. Might be able to talk a buddy into coming for another rider

Quote Originally Posted by bossten1 View Post
    Hey Jay im going with Desiree to reno tobuy a motorhome at 830am we should be back by 1030 -11..Im not sure I can even go but let me know if your going in case .I still need to put my nozzle on and ride plate . not looking good for saturday for me but sundays wide open .
    I'm not sure what the deal is with me yet lol.. I'm hoping to ride tomorrow, because of the daughters sleepover birthday tomorrow night. Not sure at all. I may not make it tomorrow, or Sunday. Just so all of you know, I wear the pants, they just zip in the back lmao!! Don't wait for me, just get out and ride. Plus all I do is ballet lol! And I have a flood going on at a new acct and need to keep them smiling.
    No Sissy LaLa !!!

Hey Bobby, I have no clue how my Saturday is going to lay out. If I can ride it will be Sat. We have a flood going on from tonight and it's a new client and have to get that taken care of. And... Daughters birthday party sleepover going on tomorrow and tomorrow night. So it's iffy for me. And Sunday is out unfortunately. The weather is definitely better Sunday though. Sat is looking chilly for me. Hmmmmm. Nobody wait for me, just get out and rip it and have some good times. If I make it I make it. On a positive note though, I am charging my GoPro at this very moment. Fingers crossed.

kawifreerider, I have zero buoys and couldn't rip a course if my life depended on it. Not sure if anyone else is bringing any out...
    No Sissy LaLa !!!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Millah's Avatar

sure I have something I can use for a bouy or two.

hope I can make it boys, Wife had other plans. I may be late.

Stellar ride day with bobby and mitch(Kawi rider) had a fire and everything. Wanted to camp of sure!!!
    Had some buoys going!! Fun fun.
    2010SXR, OP vortex air cleaners,V-Force3,Reed spacer, port matched intake with crossover epoxied,Ada head 24cc domes, porting by Kevin@westcoast, timing advance,Factory DryPipe,TDR waterbox,Blackjacks,Jenetics flywheel,Dual cooling,Flowvalve,TBM intake/ride plate,TBM sponsons, Deystroyer tubbies,R&D afterburner pump mod,pump stuffers,bored nozzle,Solas dynafly,13/20 -5 setback.

Glad you guys had fun! You three the only ones at the lake,no other skis or boats?
    '88 550-ride plate,intake grate,intake manfold,carb
    '96 GTX-1mm overbore,F/a's,intake grate,port timed for mid and top end
    '95 FX 1- usually take this motor to 753cc with exhaust porting and reeds

My son dropped a bomb on me and had to help him with a school project thats due Monday.killed my weekend plans.

Bummer Don. Glad you guys had a good ride and time. It was my daughters birthday party, so it was better for me to be home yesterday. But I did get a lot of other stuff done around here, so that was cool. Started the ski a few times just for good measure lol.
    No Sissy LaLa !!!

Page 3 of 309 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information