Largest PWC

Superstore

Collapse

Trip to tangier island!!!! Two day!!! Camp!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ron0814
    PWCToday Regular
    • Aug 2010

Trip to tangier island!!!! Two day!!! Camp!!!!

Just wanted to update on the time and date. Ok Friday June 1 meet at garretts marina leave the marina by 9am no later than 9:30am. Please try an get there enough time so that we can introduce and have a little pow wow. Please let me know far in advance if your going for row call and space at the marina. Again $15 ramp fee, truck, and trailer storage. So far five jet skis and a jet boat. Possible another boat will be joining us. We will have 2 gps and a radio. I have all the marinas with refueling on the way. We will have way enough time to ride but i would like to get the marina at tangier to eat and relax a little. I want to set up camp and set a fire, fish, swimm, conversate a little. Trust me alot to see awesome beaches and little islands. Most important riding and hitting the waves. Again we will keep an eye on the weather and the waves in the bay for safety. All is good! So come on join in on this journey!
  • JetskiDom
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Feb 2014

Re: Trip to tangier island!!!! Two day!!! Camp!!!!

Weather around here was bad today with all the heavy rain. Be safe out there.

Comment

• rikimilton
      PWCToday Newbie
      • Jan 2015

Tangier Island, dubbed the "soft crab capital" of the nation, is a unique island located in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay. If you would like to see an unspoiled fishing village with quaint, narrow streets, then take a step back in time and visit Tangier Island today! The people of Tangier, who speak with a lingering trace of Elizabethan accent, are warm, friendly and proud of their island. They live here because they like the lifestyle and have no desire to live on the mainland. Spend some time on Tangier. Visit by air or sea. Stay for the night in one of the delightful bed and breakfasts, or take a day-trip on one of the ferries. An experience on Tangier Island will stay with you for years to come. It might be small in population, but the people of Tangier have a great love of the Chesapeake Bay and each other

Comment

• rikimilton
        PWCToday Newbie
        • Jan 2015

Places to Visit in Tangier Island
        Tangier Island
        Tangier History Museum

Comment

Working...
        X