Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Michigan Chapter - Info

Quote Originally Posted by lownrangr
    yeah the dnr ramp at cass sucks. My friends and i went there on 4th of july a few years ago. wow, disaster! lol It wasn't much of being crowded that was bad, people had no idea how to back up a trailer!
    lol omg that drives me NUTS.. im sure there are those idiots everywhere though.. there was a punk at brandenburg one time with a huge boat and an escalde and it took him forever to launch the boat. me and my friend had already launched our skis and were jst sittn there laughin at him... some people...
    Last edited by svtnos; 01-15-2009 at 10:34 AM.

I was there with the timmer the first day he was putting that boat in. He had just bought it and wanted to get to the Moot. It was during the week and raining. What was he thinking. The next day they came in with a guy bleeding to death. He jumped off the boat onto the drive. Nice job son!

Quote Originally Posted by svtnos
    Quote Originally Posted by lownrangr
    yeah the dnr ramp at cass sucks. My friends and i went there on 4th of july a few years ago. wow, disaster! lol It wasn't much of being crowded that was bad, people had no idea how to back up a trailer!
    lol omg that drives me NUTS.. im sure there are those idiots everywhere though.. there was a punk at brandenburg one time with a huge boat and an escalde and it took him forever to launch the boat. me and my friend had already launched our skis and were jst sittn there laughin at him... some people...
    1990 X2 (750 ADA 24cc, R&D 44 Buckshots, westcoast mani, coffman pipe, SXR prop) 1992 X2 (WC 46 intake, WC head 30cc, Coffman ceramic coated, Scat Trak 8/16)
    1993 Kawasaki SS

uhhhhhh oh man... i think i saw that.. we were coming in one time and they had a guy laying on the dock holding his leg.... we were like wtf.. and word was he hit the impeller.. i duno if its the same guy because i know stupid stuff like that happens all the time..
    Last edited by svtnos; 01-15-2009 at 05:15 PM.

hey mitch... how cheap is cheap?? LOL my vxr pro is on a double right now, and i may consider a swap to a nice 1 place, the wife hates jetskiiing and i could use a little more real estate in the yard. bump me back. john

FYI for those that haven't been out on Cass Lk. It's a cluster on any summer weekend. Idiots going every direction, and throwing in the unexpected u-turn without looking is the norm. Expect to see cops and accidents. I can see the lake from my house, and avoid hitting the water there.
    What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about??

Quote Originally Posted by SnowXr View Post
    FYI for those that haven't been out on Cass Lk. It's a cluster on any summer weekend. Idiots going every direction, and throwing in the unexpected u-turn without looking is the norm. Expect to see cops and accidents. I can see the lake from my house, and avoid hitting the water there.
    ugh

Quote Originally Posted by SnowXr View Post
    lol true that but that many boats out there should result in some great wake for my to throw some barrel rolls and my double back flips haha
    95 Fx1
    14 Superjet

Quote Originally Posted by jgilius View Post
    hey mitch... how cheap is cheap?? LOL my vxr pro is on a double right now, and i may consider a swap to a nice 1 place, the wife hates jetskiiing and i could use a little more real estate in the yard. bump me back. john
    lol thats funny because when i got the trailer it was haulling a 94 VXR pro so this might be perfect for you i would throw in some cash to make the deal fair
    95 Fx1
    14 Superjet

I see this is an old thread does anyone still keep up with this?
    Awsome '85 550
    ​Conversion '82 550
    Freestyle '92 750
    Stock '94 xp 657x
    Stock '95 zxi 900
    Stock '05 sxr 800
    Build thread: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=426337

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information