Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Tips for winterizing your Aquatrax

I have a question if any of you happen to know. I winterized my skis today. I had been putting it off for a bit hoping for a nice high 60's day that never came. Well tonight it was getting in the 20's so I finished today. So, to my question when I did my F-12X I used the two jugs of the rv antifreeze as directed. Came out the pisser very easy as it said it would here in this thread with a little over a bottle. Now on to the R-12x not so good. It would not come out the pisser like the other one. It was coming out the exhaust by the nozzle but not out the pisser. I ended up having to use my air compressor to blow though the hose to force it out the pisser then it seemed to come out the pisser but not as nice as the other F-12X and it only has like 40 something hours on it and the other one has almost double that. My question is, should I be worried??
    Life is a Journey, enjoy each moment. Don't take life to seriously, none of us make it out alive anyway.

Toys:
    05 Honda Aquatrax R-12X Blue
    06 Honda Aquatrax F-12X Blue
    10 Kawasaki Z1000 a few mods
    97 Stingray BowRider 190E a few mods/Cruiser

For Sale:
    06 Silverado VortecMax 1500LT C.C. 6.0L 4x4
    05 Roush Stage 1/Sig Car Black/Yellow

What if I removed my stock exhaust and put on a straight pipe? Does the ski still need to be "winterized"? And I'm not talking about fogging the cylinders but as far as water trapped inside the ski, does it still need to be removed somehow? Or is there no water trapped in there..
    Thanks in advance!

Forgive me if my question is silly I'm still new to the jet ski scene!

What if I removed my stock exhaust and put on a straight pipe... Does the ski still need to be "winterized"?
    I'm not talking about fogging the cylinders or stabilizing the fuel, but as far as water trapped inside the ski-does it still need to be removed somehow? Or is there no water trapped inside since i removed the exhaust?
    Thanks in advance!

Thanks, you answered my questions precisely..... especially regarding antifreeze. Gets cold in upstate NY and did not want to ruin my 2005 Honda
    the first winter I have it. Thanks again.

Thanks, you answered my questions precisely..... especially regarding antifreeze. Gets cold in upstate NY and did not want to ruin my 2005 Honda
    the first winter I have it. Thanks again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information