• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1fan
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Dec 2001

It's Finally here!!!

Whooohoo!!!! Day after tomorrow we start registration. The bell is tuned the Vuvuzela (aka obnoxious Soccer horn) is ready. My custom nails are painted. The hat is getting a fresh coat of paint and all the crap goes back on it. I got the fever and there is only one cure.......more racing!!!! Whhhheeeeeeee here we go kids!!! 30 years and counting!!
    sigpicCROCKETT IS THE MAN!!
  • wilsonracing
    PWCToday Guru
    • Feb 2006

Re: It's Finally here!!!

Nedra I have never formally met you but you rock! I had terrible luck last year and bill haig had you wish me luck last year in the pro ski LCQ cause everything I had and touched broke so I didnt make the main but I am knocking on wood and hoping for a turn around this year. I have the fever myself. I havent been able to sleep the last couple of weeks and now I am sitting at working counting down the seconds till I get off work at 8 am tomorrow morning and head for the airport!!!! I am so pumped to be racing this year! I hope everyone has a safe trip and race week! Gotta love this sport

James Wilson
    #300 pro ski open

Comment

• #1fan
      • Dec 2001

Jim, I will do some praying and Um-ba-ba magic stuff to get you well and the boat running in top shape. You will be perfectly healthy when you arrive in Lake Havasu!!!
      sigpicCROCKETT IS THE MAN!!

Comment

• zach471
        Frequent Poster
        • May 2010

im not racing and this is the first one ill be at and im even excited to watch! cant imagine how u feel to race. good luck to all ha
        90' 650sx bone stocker! (the friend ski)
        91' square for life!

Comment

• iflyems
          • May 2008

The stage is set......

Comment

• chopper
            • Apr 2002

Originally posted by wilsonracing View Post
            Nedra I have never formally met you but you rock! I had terrible luck last year and bill haig had you wish me luck last year in the pro ski LCQ cause everything I had and touched broke so I didnt make the main but I am knocking on wood and hoping for a turn around this year. I have the fever myself. I havent been able to sleep the last couple of weeks and now I am sitting at working counting down the seconds till I get off work at 8 am tomorrow morning and head for the airport!!!! I am so pumped to be racing this year! I hope everyone has a safe trip and race week! Gotta love this sport

James Wilson
            #300 pro ski open
            Ur going to rip! Do the Midwest / Southeast proud!

Josh

Comment

Working...
            X