Girls and ski,s - Page 1002
pxctoday

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1002 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 12858

Thread: Girls and ski,s

  1. #10011
    Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    255

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Killing it Linkman!

  2. #10012
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas, USA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    13,910

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Thanks everyone for commenting about page 1000. It was the culmination of several months of collecting the best pictures. The good part is that posting it now frees me up to post the best pictures more frequently instead of saving them. It'll mean a few more terrific pictures each week.

    The bad part is that I suspect Instagram blasted my account when they detected that some of these Imgur links came from IG pictures -- not really a big deal because I wasn't using my IG account to post stuff there. I'll just create another account and hopefully return to hosting them using PWCT (where IG will have some serious difficulty automatically getting to them). This also might mean you'll see the page 1000 pics disappear if IG gets Imgur to blast that account too.
    Riding mostly Lake Austin

    1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

  3. #10013

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Quote Originally Posted by linkman View Post
    Thanks everyone for commenting about page 1000. It was the culmination of several months of collecting the best pictures. The good part is that posting it now frees me up to post the best pictures more frequently instead of saving them. It'll mean a few more terrific pictures each week.

    The bad part is that I suspect Instagram blasted my account when they detected that some of these Imgur links came from IG pictures -- not really a big deal because I wasn't using my IG account to post stuff there. I'll just create another account and hopefully return to hosting them using PWCT (where IG will have some serious difficulty automatically getting to them). This also might mean you'll see the page 1000 pics disappear if IG gets Imgur to blast that account too.
    Not that it is a big deal....but, as I hopefully produce my own images this year (heading back to Cancún in two weeks specifically to shoot a model on a jetski), feel free to add those to the IG account as needed or wanted. I hate IG but if I upload them here then you can snag them if you want.

  4. #10014
    PWCToday Newbie LA Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Everett
    Posts
    33

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Well done, Linkman! Appreciate the hard work for making each day a little better! Thank you!

  5. #10015
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas, USA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    13,910

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Riding mostly Lake Austin

    1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

  6. #10016
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas, USA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    13,910

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Riding mostly Lake Austin

    1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

  7. #10017
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas, USA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    13,910

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Riding mostly Lake Austin

    1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

  8. #10018

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Quote Originally Posted by linkman View Post
    absolute perfection! The girl is great as well but a ski and pizza? Come on....is this heaven?
    Last edited by vegasphotog; 01-05-2021 at 09:53 AM.

  9. #10019
    Resident Guru bushpilot63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Burlington NC
    Age
    58
    Posts
    818

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasphotog View Post
    absolute perfection! The girl is great as well but a ski and pizza? Come on....is this heaven?
    You've never seen a girl eat pizza while riding a ski?!? She keeps it in the front of her bikini bottom between bites; it's a good thing she shaves.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

  10. #10020
    PWCToday Guru lamajama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Age
    53
    Posts
    315

    Re: Girls and ski,s

    Quote Originally Posted by bushpilot63 View Post
    You've never seen a girl eat pizza while riding a ski?!? She keeps it in the front of her bikini bottom between bites; it's a good thing she shaves.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    grease...it's nature's lube......

Page 1002 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 12 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0