Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Re: Low idle on a 04 RFI Question

Was what you learned not to question people that work on this stuff every day if so good for you .
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

Nope. I work on this stuff everyday as well. I question everybody. If you're good, you will question your own mother. Not ALL of them idle on one cylinder. The newer ones might. All DI's do that I've worked on. I know everything about nothing but I know a lot about most things. And that's because I listen, read and learned a bunch on my own. I never went to school on none of this. I was born with it. I fix several skis a year that dealers can't fix and I have nothing but a Fluke meter. I don't usually brag on myself but damn! Now, put that in your juice box and suck it!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

There is no might to it the newer ones do, one more thing drop the attitude it will not make you any friends here.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information