Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Resident Guru

Re: 98 SeaDoo XPL Resto-Mod

Looks nice. How are you running your lines to the motor. I have a similar set up, I was going to supply the head with cool water. And cool to the exhaust manifold. Then out through the lower drain maybe out through a restricted upper inlet. Have to figured it out yet.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fastgas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro-Mike View Post
    Looks nice. How are you running your lines to the motor. I have a similar set up, I was going to supply the head with cool water. And cool to the exhaust manifold. Then out through the lower drain maybe out through a restricted upper inlet. Have to figured it out yet.
    The input from the pump goes straight to a factory pipe strainer (the water box pisser has been deleted, 1 output from the strainer feeds the stinger, 1 output supplies the ECWI solenoid), from there it T's, one side goes to the head, one side goes to the chamber. The chamber side supply has a 5/16" T which feeds the case cooler. The case cooler has a 3/8 outlet to the a thru hull. The mismatch is intentional to maximize the time the water is in contact with the cases while still preserving input pressure for the chamber. The pisser on the bottom of the manifold connects to its own thru hull. The pisser at the top of the pipe goes to its own thru hull. The output from the manifold and top of the pipe Y to the stock output which exits at the transom. The head air bleeders have been enabled and Y'd together and connect to their own thru hull after passing through a mikuni main jet that has been drilled out.
    The carbs are running twin, integrated fuel pumps fed by a single pulse (this may not be sufficient and I might have to re-purpose the rave vacuum line and drill the raves) line. The return line Y'd together with a jet in the Y to increase fuel pressure in the rails.

Resident Guru

Nice, thanks.

Updates?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fastgas's Avatar

There probably won't be any further updates. I purchased a nearly complete RV8 kit and will be working on that from here on out in my free time.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread Information