Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman96 View Post
    Says the guy who owns two skis that aren't worth as much as my motor alone.lol
    Tell you what I'll offer a olive branch, you come down to Arkansas and ride with us and show us your expensive motor ..till then I only believe what I see with my own eyes. That's on the level.
    Southern Gypsy
    president of his own one man club.

Re: H20xtreme strait pipe exhaust

I could care less what you think, I have the invoice to prove it, and a full carbon fiber hull to back it up. Why would I want to show up to where they shot deliverance? You play a banjo? Heard of Jetworks ever? They build high Perf motors and waterdawg kustoms build lightweight hulls. Talk to me when you have something worth talking about, inbread.

[QUOTE=motoman96;3226840]I could care less what you think, I have the invoice to prove it, and a full carbon fiber hull to back it up. Why would I want to show up to where they shot deliverance? You play a banjo? Heard of Jetworks ever? They build high Perf motors and waterdawg kustoms build lightweight hulls. Talk to me when you have something worth talking about, inbread.[/QUOTE

Lmao your interpretation of the world is really messed up! get some help while you can....
    Southern Gypsy

Nobody is talking about the world dumbass, but skis. Get with the program. I have, and will continue to own your azz from here on out. Be sure to polish those Polaris high Perf ski's you have there.

Nobody is talking about the world dumbass, but skis. Get with the program. I have, and will continue to own your azz from here on out. Be sure to polish those Polaris high Perf ski's you have there.
    Like I said you talk cash money lol
    Southern Gypsy

I have, and will continue to own your azz from here on out.
    Sounding like an Inmate already
    Southern Gypsy

Top Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarrr View Post
    Your factory ECU has a rev limmiter that a pipe will not affect that, so it will be impossible for it to harm your engine at all, on the other hand if you have a after market chip or ecu then you better make sure that is the correct tune for your ski, otherwise many things can happen.
    The straight pipe can expose you to a greater risk of a valve train failure. With the straight pipe your motor will rev faster due to less exhaust restriction and a greater DP across the turbo. When you have the motor loaded at 100% and it is reving quicker, then the pump looses suction you set yourself up for a very quick high rev spike. This is what causes valve train failures. I am not a mechanical engineer and have very little to no engine building experience and can still see how this happens.
    2012 RXP-X 260
    2007 GTX LTD

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JR IN JAX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To me, Mac posted some great advice in a friendly, low-key way. He is pointing out that when you spin your ski with a straight exhaust and no flapper valve, you can shove water up your exhaust and do many expensive things inside your turbo/engine. It sounds like good advice to me, IMO.
    JR
    Honda Pilot NAVI
    F150 4x4
    3 '06 F12Xs
    CR250
    2 CR80s
    1 XR100
    2 PW50s
    1 Vento Phantom 150
    1 Honda SHI 150
    '98 Allison Grandsport/Merc Racing 300 XS
    Jax. Fl.

"Confidence is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation"

"The automated aircraft of the future will have a crew of two; a pilot and a dog".
    The pilot is tasked with feeding the dog. The dog is to bite the pilot if he touches the controls.

"Any ship can be a minesweeper,,, once".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information