Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 1922 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home puckoach's Avatar

wise old man

now that I have picked myself off the floor, and am back sitting in the chair

It would appear the payments total less than $100 more than the box.

So, what do you say, how about a picture of that box......

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Berndog's Avatar
    sorry to dissappoint, but there was no box there was an engine, a gas tank, and a hull.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home puckoach's Avatar

the deal

you want me to believe that you didn't also include a bungee cord ????

Hope you got a ride for today !

I do, I'll be there with Pete. see you guys there

No box. Just pieces. I haven't played around with it to much. I haven't been having to much time to ride. I left skool early at like 11 30 went riding for a while on the 440. It ran good. I'll take some pics of the pieces and send um to u.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    Coast of New England home of the "Perfect Storm"
    I am ok guys but I have some serious cobwebs in my head . Anyone have a brain in a box for sale?

Bernie is going to ride down with me to get the van today. I think I am going to take a couple of days off from hucking myself in the air. I think I have done this before snowboarding because I remember having to go in a closet to get away from the bright lights until my eyes got back to normal. But the memory loss thing is damn freaky.

I had tailed it in hard once earlier yesterday and my nuts got crushed on landing from hitting the water, so anytime I was high and really vertical on a straight airs I was just stepping off to get my feet together to protect my already sore package. I guess I didn't get far enough away that time and I cought the side of the floorboard where the turf is under my chin and the lights went out for a couple of seconds. I swam over to the X2 after I figured out where I was and just hung out for a second. Mike or someone asked if I was ok and I just banged on my helmet to tell them my head was messed up. I climbed on the ski after I was with it and rode back alone. I just wanted to get to shore. The really weird thing was coming throught the harbor I couldn't figure out where the boat ramp was. I was riding throught the lobster boats and then I saw the ramp. Man it was such a good feeling to see Kelly , Bob and Joe in the parking lot.

I was so freaked out last night when I got out of the water. I really gotta thank you guys for helping me out. No really, I am damn greatful for the help.

Glad to hear you were ok Pete. Maybe when the surf is big like that we should pair up, and kidna keep an eye on your 'buddy.' I know it sounds a little juvenile, but being unconcious alone getting pounded in the surf is something i never want to expirience. Glad to everything turned out ok though. I also want to say thanks to Pete and Joe for helping me get my ski there and back, I appreciate it. I'm with you guys.. I am sore as hell.

I think I'm going to make a low slung beach cart so I can launch right off Seabrook beach. If anyone knows where I can find some old axels and tires off an ATV let me know. Do they have junkyards for those types of things?

Bernie I might be able to get some stuff for you. I'll let you know in a few days.

http://www.surfnh.com/index4.html

There is the amazing one himself Pete J featured on the Pioneers Snow site homepage. Laying down a sweet carve I might say. Nice Pete

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hangtime's Avatar
    Hi my name is Art and I'm a headbanger

What's up everyone . I just found this forum

Joe here is a picture of Chris for the riders photo's

also, Some other old pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihop
    I have been involved in the marine industry for 14 years and know more about jet ski's than 95% of the people here and can probably ride better than most too .

Page 2 of 1922 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread Information