User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

MAWR Is having a Group Ride near you!

I just wanted to let you guys know of a ride in your area. Below is some info clipped from one of our threads and also some links.

THE DATE, Saturday May 7th.

LAUNCH TIME, 11:00AM

THE LAKE, Beech Lake, TN

LAUNCH LOCATION, There is only one public ramp on this small community lake and it is located at the end of Dam Rd. In Lexington TN. This is a very nice ramp in a park like setting located beside a nice sandy swimming area.

THE PLAN, This is a very small lake at only a few hundred acres, so touring will only take a jiff. We're headed there for good water temps though rather than acreage. This means well likely spend the majority of our time just ripping around, goofing off, and running buoys. There's usually plenty of locals there on skis so finding a drag race or two should be easy also. We will likely take a lunch break out on the point by the park, so bring some grub.

http://www.pwctoday.com/f161/mid-ame...rs-314995.html

http://www.pwctoday.com/f161/open-in...th-323408.html

Please feel free to join us on this and other rides. Please direct any questions to one of our threads.
    Last edited by Quinton Robbins; 05-01-2011 at 02:00 PM.
    I see a Ultra 300x in my future.

Re: MAWR Is having a Group Ride near you!

Thanks for the invite I am going to add you guys to our e-mail chain you can pass on to your members plz do the same....Thanks a bunch for the Invite I am going to be tied up this weekend on my boat for a air show raft-up..but I will pass on the membership...Hope we can get together later in the year !!!

Mike Majka-President
    MTPWC
    sweetride@bellsouth.net

Thread Information