Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brigantine?

PWCToday Newbie

Brigantine?

Anyone ride near Brigantine or A.C. or any clubs? looking to join if possible. I have a new GTX iS 215...

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Brigantine?

Hey, Congrats on the new ski! I ride nearby both Brigantine and AC, also, I usually drop in on the Mullica River in Green Bank, NJ and then ride out across the bay towards either AC or LBI. Haven't unpacked my skis from storage quite yet but stay in touch, always looking for people to ride with.

PWCToday Newbie

Sounds good kill forward to ridding with you
    Hit the wave high and aim for the sky!

PWCToday Newbie

Talking Re: Brigantine?

Everyone goes to "The Cove" at some point. Just over the bridge to the right across from Trump Marina. The inlet at the mouth hosts GREAT waves any time of the day. Just be careful if the other vessels in the inlet. There is always a riding group there on the weekends.

Frequent Poster

Are you talking about the Absecon Inlet?
    Couple of RNs

PWCToday Newbie

Yes.

Go here and on the right, you'll see a link for "Absecon Channel, State Route 87 bridge"... click it and that will pinpoint the location and tide table for the bridge. Sea you at "the Cove" (pun intended). Remember to bring some cash as on the weekends there is a vessel that serves up dogs and burgers... then again most people drive their 4x4 and launch right from the beach.

Frequent Poster

Sweet, I will have to make it out that way sometime soon, I want to get into the surf with my new RN. I know a lot of stand ups ride brigatine, I am assuming thats where. You need a permit to drive up on the beach though to launch right? I don't have a beach cart, might just need to ramp it. Where is the best launch around there?
    Couple of RNs

PWCToday Newbie

I ride the atlantic city, brigantine all the time i launch either from somers point or now i found a free one on brigantine island. I was just out there earlier. Any of you guys have 3 seaters or yous all stand up skis?

PWCToday Guru

Is that F cove by the way?

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dgiacome View Post
    Yes.

Go here and on the right, you'll see a link for "Absecon Channel, State Route 87 bridge"... click it and that will pinpoint the location and tide table for the bridge. Sea you at "the Cove" (pun intended). Remember to bring some cash as on the weekends there is a vessel that serves up dogs and burgers... then again most people drive their 4x4 and launch right from the beach.
    Yea he is called the "Water Weiny" or how ever its spelled lol. Not sure if its called the F COVE but its the cove to the right as you cross over the brigantine bridge to the right. REBELYELL you ride out there often?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information