pxctoday

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

View Poll Results: What region do you live in?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arkansas: Central

12 21.43%
  • Arkansas: North Central

6 10.71%
  • Arkansas: South Central

4 7.14%
  • Arkansas: West Central

3 5.36%
  • Arkansas: North-East

5 8.93%
  • Arkansas: South-East

1 1.79%
  • Arkansas: North-West

2 3.57%
  • Arkansas: South-West

2 3.57%
  • Missouri

4 7.14%
  • Tennessee

3 5.36%
  • Oaklahoma

6 10.71%
  • Mississppi

1 1.79%
  • Texas

2 3.57%
  • Other State Not Listed

4 7.14%
  • Other Country

1 1.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What area/region do you live in?

We have a thread entitled "Introductions" and I hope everyone will take the time to introduce themselves there including sharing where they live, but to help us get a clearer picture of where our visitors are from we have started this poll and invite everyone to please choose what area they live in.

Last edited by SouthernGypsy; 02-08-2011 at 08:16 PM.

re: What area/region do you live in?

Is this suppose to be a poll?

1990 550/650SX Conversion - REBUILDING: Red Keihin 42mm, R&R Pipe, Newmiller Machined Head, Solas 15/20, Lightened Flywheel, Gutted Water Box, Bored Exit Nozzle. Top Speed: ????
    1993 X2 - Factory Pipe, Skat 13/16, JSS Keihin 38, UMI Steering, Zero Lightened Flywheel, Wet Wolf Cone. Rips!
    Testing the new 650 conversion

Yea, apperantly the .GIF image I had of the Arkansas regions wasn't being accpted by the wesbite for some reason so it didn't post the poll with the thread. Then my image editing software didn't want to let me edit it either so I had to go search for a new version of the map in .JPG format. I'm surprized the website even showed the thread before I had clicked the submite button on the attatched poll. I'm having to scale the map now before I can post it but pixie got dinner ready in the middle of me working so took a break to eat it while it was still hot.

Quote Originally Posted by jobrown View Post
    Is this suppose to be a poll?
    Last edited by SouthernGypsy; 02-08-2011 at 07:24 PM.
    ~ SouthernGypsy

Watercracft: 2012 Yamaha WaveRunner FX High Output Cruiser, 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX High-Output, 1999 Chaparral 1830SS 4.3L EFI High-Output Sport Boat
    SXS: 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR XP900 EPS Side-by-Side
    ATV: 2011 Polaris Sportsman XP 850EFI EPS 4x4

View our ride photos:
    http://SouthernGypsy.smugmug.com

Watch our ride videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/SouthernGypsy

o ok! I think that would be really cool with an picture of our region, with stars where each member is or something like that.. i dunno im thinking as I type.

1990 550/650SX Conversion - REBUILDING: Red Keihin 42mm, R&R Pipe, Newmiller Machined Head, Solas 15/20, Lightened Flywheel, Gutted Water Box, Bored Exit Nozzle. Top Speed: ????
    1993 X2 - Factory Pipe, Skat 13/16, JSS Keihin 38, UMI Steering, Zero Lightened Flywheel, Wet Wolf Cone. Rips!

That would be sweet but I don't know how to manage that one. All I had was a static image that I found from the Arkansas department of Tourisms website that showed the various regions of Arkansas and also shows some illustrations of just the outline of surrounding states.

o ok! I think that would be really cool with an picture of our region, with stars where each member is or something like that.. i dunno im thinking as I type.
    ~ SouthernGypsy

Watercracft: 2012 Yamaha WaveRunner FX High Output Cruiser, 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX High-Output, 1999 Chaparral 1830SS 4.3L EFI High-Output Sport Boat

View our ride photos:

Watch our ride videos:

Ima work on something

cut out something like this??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm not sure how to make it interective though where peoples pins would show up instantly. I have seen it done but not sure how to make it work with a site like this. I know how to just go into MapSource or similar program and add the towns for everyone (if I knew them all) and then have it overlay those push-pins onto a static map either google earth or roadmap or hybrid map but it's the interactive part that would be cool if we could figgure out how to do that.
    ~ SouthernGypsy

View our ride photos:

Watch our ride videos:

Oh Im not thinking of anything interactive, Im thinking a just a cool image. (although interactive would be AWESOME)

get everyones hometown, enter them into google earth, each being givin a star (or something) and then saving it, cutting our region out of the rest of the map, and having an awesome image. we are all so far apart!

Oh, yea I can do that once we have a good number of peoples positions. But I have seen people post a link to an ineractive map in a message before where you could click on it and it takes you to an outside site like Google Earth and you click on where you are and then exit. When you go back to the original message and hit refresh it then shows the newly added pin along with everyone elses.

Oh Im not thinking of anything interactive, Im thinking a just a cool image. (although interactive would be AWESOME)

get everyones hometown, enter them into google earth, each being givin a star (or something) and then saving it, cutting our region out of the rest of the map, and having an awesome image. we are all so far apart!
    Last edited by SouthernGypsy; 02-08-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    ~ SouthernGypsy

View our ride photos:

Watch our ride videos:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information