• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • witness140
    PWCToday Regular
    • Aug 2010

Re: dash panel stopped working ultra 150

Originally posted by hyosung View Post
    o k iv looked at it and just to get a clearer picture... the black and white go to earth.....and the black goes to positive ..... and it should light up is that corect ...
    Black and white is earth, yes. Black is +.

Comment

• witness140
      PWCToday Regular
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by hyosung View Post
      looks like the ic chip is blown in the display .... not good ... hey witness you havent got a display spare for sale .....
      I have a spare, yes. Had it listed for awhile and got a lot of lowballs. Decided to keep it just in case.

Because to sell it I'd have to give it away. Then if I needed another one, nobody would give one away to me.

Funny how that works!

Comment

• hyosung
        PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
        • Aug 2010

yea to true done that before . given part cheap and having to pay top dollar when i need one... at the moment id pay a good price on one as mine is dead the ic chip is gone to god and cant be fixed ... not to worry im taking it out today and leaving it disconected as every thing else checks out ok .....witness iv pm you my email
        http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767

modded X2 650

900 powered custom 650 sx .

Jerry Rigging is my specialty .....

sigpic

if i did like everyone else and copied everything i needed or wanted i would save lots of time and money.

Comment

• Darren Gabbe
          PWCToday Newbie
          • Jan 2016

Had an idiot think that my ski was a submarine. Wouldn't let go and filled the engine full of water. We dropped the whole ski onto the graound and tilted it sideways to empty the water out of the plug ports. It fired up ok. Took it for an hours hard run the next day. No problems. Everything seemed to be working as normal. Just turned it on after it had been sitting for a few weeks. NO DASH AT ALL. I really don't care about the speedo, oil level or trim meters. Only the fuel guage. This is pissing me off. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
          X