Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Hellwoman Moderator

Boycott Mexico-Jet Skier Shot

Well folks, its geting more real aint' it?
    Boycot Mexico, let them have thier pesos, their land, their water.
    And let us have ours.

Do not support drugs by doing that you become a part of the drug war and are also attached by association as a 'murderer'.

Can't say it plain enough. I hope this family recovers his body.

Screw Mexico. This is the real war on terror, the real outrage.
    Over 28,000 dead since 2006. More than our war in the Middle East. But no outrage...

This is an outrage.

Do not travel to Mexico.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6917510.shtml

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tfergusonracing's Avatar

Re: Boycott Mexico-Jet Skier Shot

I read another article about mexi pirates a little while back. I had no idea that was going on. And their president had the balls to come here to tell us what's wrong with our country and how to fix it...
    It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am not a big man.

Did anybody ever see the news article about how bombs were discovered on the damn that holds Falcon Lake? The cartels had planned to blow it up and thankfully were discovered before they were successful.
    SAC Racing
    2010 R5 Water X Racing - Rider of the Year

2011 R5 Water X Racing Beer Pong Tournament Co-Champion

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home iflyems's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Alladio View Post
    Well folks, its geting more real aint' it?
    Boycot Mexico, let them have thier pesos, their land, their water.
    And let us have ours.

Do not support drugs by doing that you become a part of the drug war and are also attached by association as a 'murderer'.

Can't say it plain enough. I hope this family recovers his body.

Screw Mexico. This is the real war on terror, the real outrage.
    Over 28,000 dead since 2006. More than our war in the Middle East. But no outrage...

This is an outrage.

Do not travel to Mexico.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6917510.shtml
    Which is exactly why we need to finish the fence, get our troops out of Afghanistan, and send them south to the Mexican border.

We need our troops, and our $$'s, to SECURE OUR BORDERS.
    You want to talk about the "war on terrorism"??? Here's a hint; it's not coming from the Middle East...it's coming from Mexico.

They are killing border patrol agents, and whole families are slaughtered, just across the border.

I, like many, used to travel to Mexico for vacation; not anymore. Several times in the past few years I have passed on opportunities to travel down there for some work(flying), and turned them down.
    The Mexican Army/Politicians/Police/Cartels created this mess, let them fix it.

Mexico right now, is more dangerous, IMHO, than going to Iraq!!!!

I feel sorry for the good/hard working Mexican People. But, this ain't my problem. WE have our own problems, we don't need anymore.

BUILD THE FENCE AND SEND THE TROOPS!!!!

What do you think would happen if all the sudden, those drones that fly near the border, had a couple of Hellfire missiles attached to them, and when someone was spotted who was doing "cartel/drug business", they just all the sudden exploded?? What do you think the impact would be on the Cartels??

That is what happens in Afghanistan right now; start planting a roadside bomb, at night, and you mysteriously explode from a Hellfire missile, shot from 10,000 feet up in the air.
    Check out my YouTube page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/havasuphoto

Hellwoman Moderator

I agree with everyone.

This man's body has not been recovered. His wife and he are on facebook, he's 30 years old, young and they look very happy. The horror they are experiencing in inconveiable. This has happened 'within our PWC community'.

The big problem is this. DONT BUY OR SELL DRUGS.

Get off and stay away and don't do drugs.

If there is no black market in the US for these drug cartels.. Guess what?

No problem

We are back to manufacturing, agricluture and an honest way of life.

Americans who are in the drug culture are equally to blame for these murders, they fuel the source.

stories like this make me sick...my prayers go out to him and his family...

The two biggest exports from Mexico, by a large margin are;
    Marijuana
    Meth

The biggest user of these two drugs is the United States!!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    The two biggest exports from Mexico, by a large margin are;
    Marijuana
    Meth

The biggest user of these two drugs is the United States!!
    they are big exports,, but you need to re-rank them

1) Mexicans
    2) Marijuana
    3) Meth

Carry on.
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

Quote Originally Posted by Spim View Post
    they are big exports,, but you need to re-rank them

1) Mexicans
    2) Marijuana
    3) Meth

Carry on.
    Actually, the Mexicans are now leaving for a different reason. It's not jobs they want. They are tired of getting shot at, or blown up.

So, can anyone see this coming?? Political Asylum??? Hmmmmm..

Hellwoman Moderator

A big export is also illegal immigration itself.

Here is the latest
    Search resumes for US man shot in Mexican waters
    By PAUL J. WEBER (AP) 4 hours ago

SAN ANTONIO Texas officials planned Friday to renew warnings about pirates marauding on a U.S.-Mexico border lake after a Colorado tourist was gunned down in Mexican waters while his wife dodged bullets and raced her Jet Ski back to American soil.

Search teams combed the U.S. side of Falcon Lake for David Michael Hartley, 30, whose wife told police he was shot in the back of the head Thursday after being ambushed by gunmen on boats.

The gunmen are suspected pirates who have turned Falcon Lake, a waterskiing and bass fishing hotspot down the border from Laredo, into uneasy waters for fishermen and boaters. There have been at least five reported run-ins with pirates on the lake this year, though prior holdups had never been deadly.

Hartley's fate was unclear. Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez said 29-year-old Tiffany Hartley fears her husband is dead. She circled back on her Jet Ski to rescue him but had to retreat when she heard bullets whizzing by.

Gonzalez said he had contacted the Mexican consulate to ask them to search for Hartley on its side of the lake.

"I'm not trying to place the blame on her or him," Gonzalez said. "But we've told people not to go over there, and now this happens."

Texas Parks & Wildlife Department spokesman Mike Cox said Friday that the state planned to issue a fresh warning to boaters about staying on the U.S. side of the lake. The last warning came in May, and some campers on the lake have taken to arming themselves.

Falcon Lake is a dammed section of the Rio Grande that straddles the border. The border is marked by 14 partially submerged concrete towers that mark the Rio Grande's path before the lake was created in 1954.

According to Gonzalez, Tiffany Hartley told police that the couple rode their Jet Skis for sightseeing and to take pictures of a famous church in Old Guerrero. They were riding back when they saw the armed gunmen on the boats, and immediately began racing back to U.S. waters.

David Hartley didn't make it. His wife told authorities he was shot in the back in the head; Cox said one of the boats may have crossed into U.S. waters briefly while trying to run down Tiffany Hartley.

Cox said Tiffany Hartley estimated that the shooting took place about five to six miles from the Texas shoreline where she parked and called for help.

In April, pirates robbed another group of boaters who also went to Old Guerrero to see the church. Cox said the most recent reported pirate sighting had been Aug. 31, when boaters saw gunmen riding a small skiff with "Game Wardin" misspelled in duct tape on the side of the vessel.

Cox said it appeared the pirates were trying to imitate state game warden boats they have seen patrolling the lake.

Gonzalez has previously chalked up the dangerous waters as the product of fighting between rival Mexican drug gangs.

Violence on the Mexican side of the lake has been climbing for several months, as a fractured partnership between the region's dominant Gulf Cartel and its former enforcers, the Zetas, plunged many of the area's Mexican border cities into violence.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information