User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 2 strokes still going to be banned on Mead, Mohave and Powell in 2012?

Just remember to look at the puppet you are voting for and see who has their hand in the pants or skirt. 2 Stroke motors are not the cleanest things on earth, but the tiny amount of them running does nothing compared to a vast majority of other pollution sources. It's just easier to attack and win a victory over something seen as a nuisance than attack the farmers or the big industries that give them funding. Welcome to the new regime of corruption and a government run by lawyers and families of lawyers who represent big business and big lobby groups. We will all be antibiotic bubble babies in injury proof worlds. Seems funny the lawyers would want to save us from ourselves and then they would have no clients....What hero's. If you own a 2 stroke on these lakes, run full synthetic and re sticker your ski with a 4 stroke name and just keep riding. Tell them it needs valve stem seals if they see a little smoke.

PWCToday Guru

I agree its just a travesty.Thats because we have bolesheviks hiding behind democracy but really want to kill it for there NWO dictatorship.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home momarski's Avatar

phoney wars for profit are the worlds biggest polluters, NWO is a good nickname for whats really going on, it is a new world order and the nwo I would like to call out is corporate, corporate knows no borders, it nice to know one of the worlds biggest players in this game rides a standup, he owns the new jersey nets, if only he liked closed course instead of freeride he could make things really happen, I am willing to bet hes the private investor in rick roy and the rickster company, I know he has a bunch of ricksters, its not cheap to have hulls made in thailand, you got to be a big player and rick roy is a fireman
    the Tesla S is the only real solution to all the worlds major problems

"You have enemies$ ? GOOD, mean$ you $tood up for $omething in your life."

PWCToday Guru

Speaking of NWO look up Agenda 21 Momarsky.The elites want to estabildh a 1 world government , and cut the population by more then half and lock up land an water ways.I dont think the elites will play by these rules tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information