Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fastlife23's Avatar

Gary Indiana Lake street beach aka Jet Ski Beach on lake michigan Sunday the 29th

Guys Harpo and i are heading out to lake street tomorrow the 29th to ride Lake Michigan. This is a nice riding area with a great beach that is part of the Indiana Dunes. There are a lot of pwc any given sunday and a lot of those tend to be stand ups and sport runabouts. The launch is right next to the parking lot and the beach is right there as well. Perfect place for the family too! If anyone needs any directions or ask questions let me know

Erwin
    88 kawasaki Ocean Pro 650sx http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=199374For Saleat SkeTech in Des Plaines great shop!!!! (847-699-0363)
    95 Blaster
    03 Shadow two place trailer

evatime you see me post in yo thread I say Snapperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you can damn well bet yo threads in the crappeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Re: Gary Indiana Lake street beach aka Jet Ski Beach on lake michigan Sunday the 29th

Some shots of the beach and launch

88 kawasaki Ocean Pro 650sx http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=199374For Saleat SkeTech in Des Plaines great shop!!!! (847-699-0363)
    95 Blaster

evatime you see me post in yo thread I say Snapperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you can damn well bet yo threads in the crappeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Gary Indiana Lake street beach aka Jet Ski Beach on lake michigan Sunday the 29th

Let me know next time you head there. I am wanting to try to ride there sometime. What does if cost to launch there?

E dude I wanna ride bro. let me know about this thing in october. and did you fix the 650?
    Corey

Skis
    1993 SN Superjet 701
    1990 300SX

Quote Originally Posted by blaze#52 View Post
    Let me know next time you head there. I am wanting to try to ride there sometime. What does if cost to launch there?
    for out of staters its 22 bucks, for residents its much cheaper i think like 10 bucks. After labor day no more fees but the catch is they stop dredging the launch area and if you have anything heavier then a standup or blaster its going to be tuff to launch.
    95 Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by kawacorey100 View Post
    E dude I wanna ride bro. let me know about this thing in october. and did you fix the 650?
    650 needs to go to jetskiguyontwitter shop to get fine tuned, its not running right.............still.
    95 Blaster

PWCToday Newbie

So where is it at? or how do you get there. I am fairly farmiliar with the area, am in and out of the steel mills all the time.

google miller beach in gary for directions
    95 Blaster

does anyone know if this launch is still open?
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOOI

Quote Originally Posted by motodemon8 View Post
    does anyone know if this launch is still open?
    anyone?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information