Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Re: HOW TO: fix your new to you x2. READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD asking how

For those of you running Westcoast EP7500 heads, replacement gaskets can be purchased from Cometic.

Cometic part# H1954sp1010s
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Re: HOW TO: fix your new to you x2. READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD asking how

I got a 1990 x2 bone stock for the most part and it wasn't running. I put new plugs, battery and fresh 30 to 1 mix in it since its been sitting for a while. Fired up for a plot second then I got nothing. Tested the coil and it was bad. After I got a new coil it ran great for two trips and now I'm having the same problem. Am I having spark problems because of the stator being dirty? What should I look for? I haven't tested the coil again yet. I also already put new plugs in thinking they went bad due to the mixture. Any ideas you guys have to poin me in the right direction?
    Get your stoke

Test the coil. Aftermarket coils are junk. Take your original kawi coil (might be mitsubishi brand) and send it into jet ski solutions for new wires.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JHR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by monSTIer View Post
    Test the coil. Aftermarket coils are junk. Take your original kawi coil (might be mitsubishi brand) and send it into jet ski solutions for new wires.

hollma21 copie.jpg

IgnitionCoilresistancetest copie.jpg

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Please post a new thread if you have questions. This is an informational thread only. If you have good info to add please do, otherwise, start your own thread. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JHR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyX2 View Post
    Please post a new thread if you have questions. This is an informational thread only. If you have good info to add please do, otherwise, start your own thread. Thanks.

LL.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information