Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

94 750 SX oil injection block off

Ok, here's another block off plate thread, my apologies. I've researched the threads and I'm pretty sure I have the right idea however in most of these threads I read there's verbiage that throws me off.

I read things like oil block off "kit" and "cables" going from the oil tank to the stator. I took off the oil pump from the front of the engine. There's two lines hooked up to it. One from the oil tank and one small one from the pump to the bottom of the carb. No cables! I ordered a block off plate, not a kit.

It seems simple enough, remove oil pump, install plate. Remove oil tank along with the oil line that went to the pump. Shorten and plug injection line that ran from the oil pump to the carb. Is there more to it than what I just posted? Does plugging the line to the carb create an issue with anything? Any insight would be very helpful.

Re: 94 750 SX oil injection block off

yeah its pretty straight forward just pull the pump and the tank and you will have to remove the studs that hold the pump on and the plate should come with bolts and little caps that you put on the nipple thats on the carb for the oil line
    Quote Originally Posted by superhondaz50 View Post
    I hear a crunch crunch which believe is coming from the bearing box, it sounds like someone quietly biting a Dorito chip.

It's not the size of your ski it's how you use it.
    Bring em back!!!!
    http://www.pwctoday.com/f29/i-demand...nt-287188.html lets bring charlie back

Excellent, thanks for the quick response.

no problem and also there is an o ring that is on the pump that i put on the block off plate instead of usin silicone you will see it when you take the pump off
    Quote Originally Posted by superhondaz50 View Post
    I hear a crunch crunch which believe is coming from the bearing box, it sounds like someone quietly biting a Dorito chip.

It's not the size of your ski it's how you use it.
    Bring em back!!!!
    http://www.pwctoday.com/f29/i-demand...nt-287188.html lets bring charlie back

got it, thanks again

PWCToday Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry64 View Post
    yeah its pretty straight forward just pull the pump and the tank and you will have to remove the studs that hold the pump on and the plate should come with bolts and little caps that you put on the nipple thats on the carb for the oil line
    How do you remove the studs?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home BLRider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keck View Post
    How do you remove the studs?
    Just depends on the blockoff you have. Westcoast made one that used the original studs, all the others use small bolts.
    Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

PWCToday Regular

Know this is an old post; yet avoiding starting a new thread. Given that the Xi has electrical wires that run to the oil light on the dash... what do you do with these wires once you remove the oil tank?
    Last edited by keck; 10-04-2020 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keck View Post
    Know this is an old post; yet avoiding starting a new thread. Given that the Xi has electrical wires that run to the oil light on the dash... what do you do with these wires once you remove the oil tank?
    Id like to know the answer to this also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home BLRider's Avatar

You can trace them back to the ebox and remove them. Or you could just unplug the devices and forget about them.
    Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information