Largest PWC

Superstore

Collapse

So I go to my favorite boat launch and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fastlife23
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Jul 2008

Re: So I go to my favorite boat launch and.....

yes next thing we should do also is just go around and do drive bys on them as well because "hey if you can't beat them join em right guys?"

fcuking ignorance to the tee i swear.
    88 kawasaki Ocean Pro 650sx http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=199374For Saleat SkeTech in Des Plaines great shop!!!! (847-699-0363)
    95 Blaster
    03 Shadow two place trailer

evatime you see me post in yo thread I say Snapperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you can damn well bet yo threads in the crappeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Comment

• fastlife23
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by chantra View Post
      I definitely hear you.....but I have a few principles that I live by......"chickening" out of a situation is not an option for me - perhaps and probably mostly due to ignorance on my part. Still: If something is not right, I will say it out loud....if it means I get into a dangerous situation - so be it...so far I am still alive and well.
      Yeah ok please chantra enlighten us to what you would do in this situation in front of lets say your family?
      88 kawasaki Ocean Pro 650sx http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=199374For Saleat SkeTech in Des Plaines great shop!!!! (847-699-0363)
      95 Blaster

evatime you see me post in yo thread I say Snapperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you can damn well bet yo threads in the crappeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Comment

• fastlife23
        • Jul 2008

i am going to lunch so as soon as i come back i will rejoin the best entertainment we have had in like a month here.
        95 Blaster

Comment

• Limitedski
          PWCToday Guru
          • Apr 2008

I definitely hear you.....but I have a few principles that I live by......"chickening" out of a situation is not an option for me - perhaps and probably mostly due to ignorance on my part. Still: If something is not right, I will say it out loud....if it means I get into a dangerous situation - so be it...so far I am still alive and well.
          I'm sure your not talking about me. Chickening out LOL. Come to New orleans with that attitude and you will be leaving in a body bag.

Comment

• chantra
            The German
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by fastlife23 View Post
            Yeah ok please chantra enlighten us to what you would do in this situation in front of lets say your family?
            LOL..sure:

1st - family is in Germany so I would be alone.

I politely would ask them to move their BBQ away from the ramp as they are in the way and the ramp is not meant for BBQs..

Depending on their response I would say "Thanks" or call the Cops if they threaten me or show any weapons...

https://www.gofundme.com/jnmb2-dog-sanctuary mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• fastlife23
              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Limitedski View Post
              I'm sure your not talking about me. Chickening out LOL. Come to New orleans with that attitude and you will be leaving in a body bag.
              thank you goes for chicago too
              95 Blaster

Comment

• chantra
                The German
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Limitedski View Post
                If you are afraid to say something (for whatever reason) I call it chickening out...
                No offense to you and that was not directed at you...just a general comment.

EDIT - good thing I live in Florida then...as I am still alive
                Last edited by chantra; 04-28-2010, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• 10mm
                  • Apr 2009

Nothing like a forum tough guy. Those thugs would more than likley hand your german azz to you. Nothing wrong with a little confidence but save it for the bytch's cause I don't believe you. You wouldn't say shyt. I can see you calling the cops but that's not so tough now is it??? LOL
                  Last edited by 10mm; 04-28-2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• fastlife23
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by fastlife23 View Post
                    i agree its just better to avoid confrontation with sub species
                    as a note i made the comment "sub species" due to the fact of the ignorance for someone to bbq on a boat launch. I did not imply because of the color of their skin. I am not a racist.
                    95 Blaster

Comment

• chantra
                      The German
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by 10mm View Post
                      Nothing like a forum tough guy. Those thugs would more than likley hand your german azz to you. Nothing wrong with a little confidence but save it for the bytch's cause I don't believe you. You wouldn't say shyt. I can see you calling the cops but that's not so tough now is it??? LOL

Luckily it does not matter if YOU believe me or not....and what I wrote has NOTHING to do with being tough, mate...leave alone a "forum tough guy"...just about speaking up and saying something if people are doing wrong....obviously you do not....

I know that I get involved as I did when a gang of Hell's Angels beat up a guy who was already on the ground.
                      Not sure about the US but if you do NOT help in such a situation while in Germany, you yourself are violating the law..You HAVE to help...its called "Emergency Help" in Germany. ..Yes, I got my *** whipped and landed in Hospital...but I can still look in the mirror and stand upright...and I would do it again any damn day!

Calling the Cops in this situation here is what you are supposed to do by your laws - I am still a foreigner and so, naturally, I will obey the local rules....its the only legal option I have, isn't it now?
                      Last edited by chantra; 04-28-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• 10mm
                        • Apr 2009

If you would have asked me b4 the Angles incident I would have advised you to just stay out of it. Some things are just better left alone. So you decided to reason with the H/A and they handed you your azz. That is kinda a no brainier. I would almost guarantee that the same thing would happen if you try to reason with thugs. To each his own i guess. I look in the mirror every morning and it has been a long time since I saw my busted up face. Ahhhh.. life's little lessons.

Comment

• fastlife23
                          • Jul 2008

i have been in my fair share of altercations and the mental anguish of it all is just not worth it.
                          95 Blaster

Comment

• chantra
                            The German
                            • Jan 2007

@10mm - good for you, mate!
                            I totally understand your take....its probably more sensible and hurts a lot less....

I guess I am lucky that I am used to pain, and that I heal quick
                            Last edited by chantra; 04-28-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• 10mm
                              • Apr 2009

@10mm - good for you, mate!
                              I totally understand your take....its probably more sensible and hurts a lot less....

I guess I am lucky that I am used to pain, and that I heal quick

lol

Comment

• Limitedski
                                PWCToday Guru
                                • Apr 2008

[QUOTE=chantra;2650963]LOL..sure:

I politely would ask them to move their BBQ away from the ramp as they are in the way and the ramp is not meant for BBQs..

My video camera and Chantra. Youtube stardom.

Comment

Working...
                                X