Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1brokeazzhonda

Re: How to make a R&D grate fit your Honda

Fastest macsboost R On here is 66 so........like I said show me your 67. what ever or It didn't happen.....I don't have to prove the Nitroshark set up cause its a proven design Hondastage1 is @ 75mph Nitro's ski is there.....there running big turbo's RPM's pretty much reflect the speed 6450 is no more than 65mph PEROID

1brokeazzhonda

JR have you been pulling tommygunner around behind the allison

1brokeazzhonda

My buddy Mike has a R full blown Macs kit with wedge and a modified 17/29 by impros and he runs 64.5 @ 6450 rpm's

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home 1tommygunner1927's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1brokeazzhonda View Post
    where is your proof......if it was that fast why did you get rid of it! and I didnt spend 5k. not to mention why buy a seadoo.......its easy to say I go this fast, but Im about to link up a thread where you said you were running 66..... back in 2007

Don't make me raise the BS flag
    I bought SeaDoo's because the damn Honda Dealership sales manager would not, refused to close the deal I made with one of the sales guys. I was all set to buy 2 2008 F15X's.....so, I left the dealership went straight to the SeaDoo dealer and bought 2 RXT-X's. So far they have been very reliable.

66 mph.......is a good number too, and in the heat of the summer. Cooler denser air & cooler water equals more speed.....sometimes. And, I said my best speed was 67.8 mph. Proof....such as posting the gps itself, I can't do at this late date. So, its up to you to believe it or not, makes no difference to me. But someone out there has that ski now.......minus the moddded intake grate/Halman Pro boost control valve/dynatune digital boost gauge.

What did you pay for Nitro's kit? Frankly, I don't understand your objection to my best speed numbers.
    "Support OUR Troops"

2013 RXT-X260
    GRF Turbo M130
    85.8mph @ 8960 rpm

2008 RXT-X255
    stock air intake, stock exhaust
    R&D intake grate, Riva 2* wedge, Solas 13/19
    71.9mph @8040

1brokeazzhonda

Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    I bought SeaDoo's because the damn Honda Dealership sales manager would not, refused to close the deal I made with one of the sales guys. I was all set to buy 2 2008 F15X's.....so, I left the dealership went straight to the SeaDoo dealer and bought 2 RXT-X's. So far they have been very reliable.

66 mph.......is a good number too, and in the heat of the summer. Cooler denser air & cooler water equals more speed.....sometimes. And, I said my best speed was 67.8 mph. Proof....such as posting the gps itself, I can't do at this late date. So, its up to you to believe it or not, makes no difference to me. But someone out there has that ski now.......minus the moddded intake grate/Halman Pro boost control valve/dynatune digital boost gauge.

What did you pay for Nitro's kit? Frankly, I don't understand your objection to my best speed numbers.

OK everyone send your 65mph ski to Tommie so he can make it go 67.7mph with a macsboost @6450rpms

I paid 3,800 for the kit with MSD ignition and all the programming and setup

The MSD box alone is 500 the coils are 80 a piece the ECU is 1,800 and the prop was 300 custom pitch, the rest was wiring and setup, and intercooler

My objection is you come on my thread and try to disprove me, Have you torn down a honda engine? I have tried every setup, non turbo ride plates, superjims ride plates, pump wedges, manual boost controls, R&D intake grates, Stock intake grates, modified stock intake grates, I have the same dyno tune o2 setup, I have run the tube from the front to the back, which by the way did not make it go faster, just kept my rpms longer in hot weather. I EVEN USED HONDA WAX ON THE BOTTOM I even changed the valve springs.

and you eluded my question is to why you sold a 1 of a kind R12X running 67.7 with a macsboost @ 6450......I didn't ask about a 15X
    Last edited by 1brokeazzhonda; 04-21-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Fastest macsboost R On here is 66 so........like I said show me your 67. what ever or It didn't happen.....I don't have to prove the Nitroshark set up cause its a proven design Hondastage1 is @ 75mph Nitro's ski is there.....there running big turbo's RPM's pretty much reflect the speed 6450 is no more than 65mph PEROID
    First off, I didn't ask you to prove anything about your Nitro powered R, or any other Nitro equipped ski.

Secondly, I said you can believe what you want......
    "Support OUR Troops"

2013 RXT-X260
    GRF Turbo M130
    85.8mph @ 8960 rpm

2008 RXT-X255
    71.9mph @8040

OK everyone send your 65mph ski to Tommie so he can make it go 67.7mph with a macsboost @6450rpms

I paid 3,800 for the kit with MSD ignition and all the programming and setup

The MSD box alone is 500 the coils are 80 a piece the ECU is 1,800 and the prop was 300 custom pitch, the rest was wiring and setup, and intercooler

My objection is you come on my thread and try to disprove me, Have you torn down a honda engine? I have tried every setup, non turbo ride plates, superjims ride plates, pump wedges, manual boost controls, R&D intake grates, Stock intake grates, modified stock intake grates, I have the same dyno tune o2 setup, I have run the tube from the front to the back, which by the way did not make it go faster, just kept my rpms longer in hot weather. I EVEN USED HONDA WAX ON THE BOTTOM I even changed the valve springs.

and you eluded my question is to why you sold a 1 of a kind R12X running 67.7 with a macsboost @ 6450......I didn't ask about a 15X
    HA! Honda wax.....that's why you're so slow! And spending $3800, bearly getting over 68.......now understand your objection! It cost about 2K for my mods.

The fact is every ski is different.....the hull, the engine, and so forth. Mine went 67.8 per a gps.....and even those can be a tenth or more off. Had I'd known I would be having this discussion with you I would've taken some pics or a vid, but I failed to do so.

I sold my Honda because I got tried of getting waxed by modded SeaDoos and Kawasakis.....especially in the rough.

Oh, one last item.....it wasn't my intention to disprove you or cause you to get your panties all wadded up. Sorry!
    Last edited by 1tommygunner1927; 04-21-2010 at 10:43 PM.
    "Support OUR Troops"

2013 RXT-X260
    GRF Turbo M130
    85.8mph @ 8960 rpm

2008 RXT-X255
    71.9mph @8040

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information