Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PWCToday Newbie

quick? what extra fuses does everyone carry

i have an f-15x , i like to keep extra parts, for the just in case sh^& happens , i was wondering what back-up most people carry.

separate question too? what is the normal distance to have your bunk boards apart, i have a single axle triton. so far i have the ski setting on the up ridges of the bottom of the ski and to be honest with you it doesn't seem right and ski seems to be difficult to get off trailer. i need to spend some tome adjusting these.

Re: quick? what extra fuses does everyone carry

I have a toolbox with a 30 A, 7.5 A , and 5 A. They are cheap. Check your service manual for specifics since I have a f-12x.

I went to a public launch during a weekday when no one was there and adjusted mine on the ramp for perfect launching.
    The List

2005 Aquatrax F-12X (Macsboost Module, Torxracing IC, Custom Air Intake)
    2002 Aquatrax F-12X (Macsboost Module, Torxracing IC, 17/29 Solas, Plenum spacer, Custom Air Intake, Velocity Stack Insert)

PWCToday Newbie

thanks for the quick response. does it seem your bunks are closer together? to remove the ski easier?

triton trailer too...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The List

2005 Aquatrax F-12X (Macsboost Module, Torxracing IC, Custom Air Intake)
    2002 Aquatrax F-12X (Macsboost Module, Torxracing IC, 17/29 Solas, Plenum spacer, Custom Air Intake, Velocity Stack Insert)

PWCToday Newbie

how come we never get any pictures on here i see the attached thumbnails but that is it no picture. what is up? if you have taken a pic of the back of your ski you can email me at action383 @ hotmail .com . thanks if you can help me

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JR IN JAX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you keep your bunks together, it will help getting it on straight and if it is crooked, you can slide it by yourself.
    Having the bunks closer together requires more water to launch in since the ski sits higher on the trailer.
    Honda Pilot NAVI
    F150 4x4
    3 '06 F12Xs
    CR250
    2 CR80s
    1 XR100
    2 PW50s
    1 Vento Phantom 150
    1 Honda SHI 150
    '98 Allison Grandsport/Merc Racing 300 XS
    Jax. Fl.

"Confidence is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation"

"The automated aircraft of the future will have a crew of two; a pilot and a dog".
    The pilot is tasked with feeding the dog. The dog is to bite the pilot if he touches the controls.

"Any ship can be a minesweeper,,, once".

PWCToday Newbie

i have my bunks pretty far apart right now that how it was when i got the trailer and i put the ski on it . i do think i need to adjust the right one in more and get it to balance better it is leaning to the right now and i know this isn't right . need to spend some time on an empty ramp.

I have my bunks positioned for the next ridge up. It fits best that way on my trailer. If you are having trouble getting the ski on and off, you can spray your carpet down with pledge. You know, the dusting stuff. Call me crazy, but the first time I put my ski back on the trailer, I rammed the upright because I expected some kind of friction. It's almost too slick.

I actually keep a whole electric kit in my ski. I believe its the 1001 piece kit. It has every shape, size, color, and all different amp fuses. All different gauge wires. every connector you can think of. i keep that in my tool bag with all the "essential" tools. I also have a 600 piece socket set in there. all of this fits nicely in the engine compartment. and i keep a hammer tucked next to the gas tank. you know these awesome Honda couches! You never know what tools you need! I also keep a bottle of Honda wax in my ski at all times! Gotta keep it shiny for the ladies!!!!!!!!!

Corey

Skis
    1993 SN Superjet 701
    1990 300SX

Quote Originally Posted by kawacorey100 View Post
    I actually keep a whole electric kit in my ski. I believe its the 1001 piece kit. It has every shape, size, color, and all different amp fuses. All different gauge wires. every connector you can think of. i keep that in my tool bag with all the "essential" tools. I also have a 600 piece socket set in there. all of this fits nicely in the engine compartment. and i keep a hammer tucked next to the gas tank. you know these awesome Honda couches! You never know what tools you need! I also keep a bottle of Honda wax in my ski at all times! Gotta keep it shiny for the ladies!!!!!!!!!

If you have that many tools on your ski at all times, then there's something wrong with it.lol Buy a Yamaha and you won't have to worry about it. I carry a fire extinguisher, a whistle and my registration, that's it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information