User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Anyone jet ski riding anywhere close to MD on weekend of April 17th &18th, 2010???

Hi. Just wondering if anyone is riding that weekend? In the Ocean, or Bays, Rivers, anywhere that jet skis can go?
    Last edited by Dolphin lover; 04-09-2010 at 08:16 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home ghostrider117's Avatar

Re: Anyone jet ski riding anywhere close to MD on weekend of April 17th &18th, 2010??

most likley ,where are you close to.
    rn superjet
    32' trojan flybridge yacht...on a boat beeeootch

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Anyone jet ski riding anywhere close to MD on weekend of April 17th &18th, 2010??

We live right on the Potomac River, 10 minutes away (by jet ski) from National Harbor which is by the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. It takes us 30 minutes to get to the Waterfront in DC; 15 minutes to get to Gravelly Park. Tom and I can go, pretty much anywhere around this area, or to Va. Beach, Ocean City, Deleware Bay, Potomac River, Sandy Point. Does any of these sound good to you? Where do you like riding?

how far are you from pohick bay... down stream from you..
    At least when my string hangs out I still ride...

brad

I'll be out. The 'Dog will be swimming Sunday.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by customride0105 View Post
    how far are you from pohick bay... down stream from you..
    Hey. I do not think that we are more than 15 minutes away from there. We are 5-10 minutes away from Marshall Hall (park, dock). Are you riding Saturday and Sunday?

And reply to Tom Franken. You are referring to the Big, Yellow, Sea Dog boat, that comes from National Harbor. The "Dog" puts out a huge rooster tail wake. Just don't jump too close to it.

Hope to see you guys this weekend.........

PWCToday Regular

Still a little chilly for me. Post back up in a few weeks when you are riding. Im in Calvert County and not to far from most of you. Any of you ride on the PAX, Ive been on the Potomac a few times last year and it was pretty rough most of the time.
    2008 RXP-X. R&D Intake Grate/Riva FF Exhaust/4 inch intake/83mm nozzle. Mine
    2007 RXP. Riva Washers, otherwise stock. Hers

I ride all the time up the potomac in Hagerstown area... Called Big Slack Water... You should try it once... Not bad if you are in the area...
    If You Aint First, Your Last!!!

Looking forward to riding on the Potomac this summer sometime, but further up, between dams 4 and 5. My folks had a summer cabin on the WV side up there years ago, and a lot of memories of the area growing up as a kid. The land was purchased in 1965 and the cabin was built and added on to in the years following. They sold it in the late 70's/early 80's.

It's been a long time since I have been up that way. Anyone know of any public landings where I could put in my ski? I'd like to run the length of the river there between dams 4 and 5 as well as stop by to see what the old cabin looks like.
    Craig
    -------
    2009 Sea Doo GTX 155

Anyone jet ski riding anywhere close to MD on weekends?

Thread Information