Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 96 xp water routing?

Thanks Matt.
    Taking down and run on the trailer,again.
    Last time found the regulator pissing and replaced bellow in it as it had a hole from the rusted retaining ring.
    My carbon seal had a trace of a few drops as i increased the RPMs.
    Last edited by RAZEWORLD; 07-06-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Re: 96 xp water routing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
    And do not try to run any impellor with more than 23.5 degrees in it with premimum pump gas. You will keep the engine overloaded at wot if you do. My choice is the Solas XO 16x23.5, or have Impros bend your oem to those specs. If you use a Skat Trak, just make sure it does not overload the motor. Some of their recommendations for a modified motor impellor are for modified motors using racing fuels, because a true modified motor will be using high octane racing fuel only, in the neghborhood of 106 to 118 octane, not this crap unleaded racing fuel that at maximum is about 101, no matter what they tell you it is. You cannot make unleaded to consistantly be more than about 101 octane maximum. It may be more than that at the refinery, but as soon as you remove the cap, within minutes, it will not be over around 101. It may even be less, depending how you stored it or how many hours it has been in your plastic jug or gas tank.

An overloaded engine will detonate itself to death no matter what compression or what fuel is in it.
    good information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information