User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

95, kawasaki 750 sx jet ski

have troubles with the motor, can get it to idle but as soon as you try to pick the revs up with the throttle the engine cuts out

no mods have been performed ... oil ratio is 40:1 and the motor has been started before and working

any tech advise on how to tune the carberettas

Re: 95, kawasaki 750 sx jet ski

sounds like you are not pulling enough gas first thing i would ckeck is tank for any junk then your gas lines and fuel pump. the carbs and fuel pumps use diaphrams pull the front plate of the fuel pump off and inspect those do not spray any carb cleaner of anyhting on them cause it will wreck them if it looks worn out or bad that could be the problem, i would also pull the carb and check the diaphrams on that and check for any junk blockin off your fuel delivery start there this happened to me on my carbs and pumps before

PWCToday Newbie

Re: 95, kawasaki 750 sx jet ski

my **** mate used it and forgot to change the fuel and i had a look at it he was running dirty fuel through it. he also tried to tune the fuel mixers and i dont know what configuration he did ( the screws with springs on them 2 on each carbi )

... so ur advise pull apart the carbi and check for any gunk in the small hole that dilvers the fuel

Thread Information