pxctoday

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 5410 of 5430 FirstFirst ... 44104910531053605400540854095410541154125420 ... LastLast
Results 54,091 to 54,100 of 54295
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Cliff's Avatar

Re: The Question Game

Only to spy on the neighbors(wink wink)...

I don’t recall the last time I used binoculars. I have used opera glasses though for shows of “living art”. Those came in handy!

Washing machine took a dump a few days back. I found the technician’s manual for it inside the front panel between the wall and the tub. Ordered the replacement part and installed it, after doing the diagnostic sequence for the error code. Felt like I was working on a modern car with the way these are built and diagnosed for problems. Pretty much the same approach. Just no OBD code scanner to plug in. The code(s) are shown where the timer is located. On the interface panel where you select the wash cycle.

Ever work on your washer or dryer with modern technology?

(My electronic’s education, skills and experience with these solid state components has really come full circle for me, in that these, and other machines, all use the same components I learned from the ground up in school. I still refer back to my components’ theory book as a solid refresher when problems arise)

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

Yes. But I am no technician so if the error code say the widget is bad I don’t troubleshoot the widget itself I just replace it. Lazy?
    Changes aren't permanent, but change is.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home wetjet87's Avatar

Sounds wise to me - the new stuff has too many electronic components for me to fool with.

Ever wind/kite surf?
    If you don't like it, leave!

"That's life, what can I tell you."

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No but I've watched people do it and its fascinating. No interest myself, lots of good excuses including a bad shoulder.

Are the speed limits aggressively enforced in your city? or not so much.
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

Before COVID…absolutely!

After COVID…not so much. There’s even a far less police presence, whether it’s in the city limits or on the highway. You can easily do 90mph for very long stretches of freeway and not be bothered by a Patrolman. Every now and then, I’ll see a Patrolman set up on the shoulder or stopping area or under a bridge/overpass with their radar gun out. But that’s few and far between these days. Even the 18-wheelers, which in CA are mandated to the two right lanes at all times for safety reasons, are in the #1, or Fast Lane, pulling a trailer at 85mph without consequence. Very unsafe. They’re even pulling a consistent 80mph in the #2 lane, next to the Fast Lane. Cars will attempt to go around them on both sides of their tractor trailer because they are in the incorrect lanes, which disrupts traffic flow, and then that creates a dangerous situation. But it’s not enforced enough anymore, if at all that I can see. Maybe it is, and I drive a lot! Rant over.

Ever take an I.Q. test?

(I never have. I don’t think I would score too entirely high anyways)

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No i have never taken one. If its about puzzles and patterns i would struggle probably.

Have you ever leased a vehicle? If yes, good experience.
    Last edited by Spim; 10-20-2021 at 12:03 AM.
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

I had a 36 month lease when I had my 2009 Infinity G35 Sports Coupe with the sport suspension. I loved that car! Took some. Evening trips and summer night drives on Hwy 111 in Palm Springs and the neighboring desert cities with the sunroof open. So nice! When it came time to turn it in. We wanted to buy it. The dealer would not budge not even one penny! Seriously! We haggled for a few hours with nothing to show for it. So we walked. Great dealership experience and a great product! Your experience may vary...

Next?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

I leased once before I knew better. Financially it’s a bad idea. Live and learn I guess. Cooling off where you are? 46 degrees when I woke up.
    Changes aren't permanent, but change is.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home wetjet87's Avatar

We are hitting the upper 40's some nights mostly still in the low to mid 50's overnight and mid 70's in the day - very nice weather.

Catch a cold or get sick since Covid and all the restrictions took place?
    If you don't like it, leave!

"That's life, what can I tell you."

Negative!

I don’t normally catch colds anyways. But it just goes to show you that washing your hands, at bare minimum, greatly reduces bacterial collection on your hands. It also helps NOT to rub your eyes and touch your face, which also spreads germs that can make you sick. But I still drink water straight from the garden hose !

Next?
    Last edited by Cliff; 10-20-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Page 5410 of 5430 FirstFirst ... 44104910531053605400540854095410541154125420 ... LastLast

Thread Information