Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 5260 of 5260 FirstFirst ... 42604760516052105250525852595260
Results 52,591 to 52,599 of 52599

Re: The Question Game

Yes three of them, but none of them work and I am always using my watch or phone.

Who do you think will be in the Super Bowl this year?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Cliff's Avatar

I haven't consistently(or even half a$$ed) followed football for more than 20+ yrs...

There were too many cry baby players in the NFL and the NBA at one point. Along with players, yes, players, fighting with fans in the stands. Unforgivable in my eyes. I grew up a Laker, Angels and USC Trojan fan. I really didn't have a pro football team. But watched all teams play. When free agents came along. It was just for money and endorsements. I understand that. But I long for the days when players were in it for the game. So I tune out football and basketball altogether. Although I have watched the "Big Game" maybe 3 years in a row for about the last 3 years. I gave basketball another chance a few years back and really wanted to get back to being a fan again. But I watched about 5 mins. of the Lakers playing another team. And I was absolutely bored watching it. The Lakers back in the Magic Johnson days were all about the fast break and the set up to get the ball down low to Kareem for his famed "Sky Hook" shot. I guess I'll stick to hockey and baseball(the slowest game around, I think).

If you were the owners of a football or basketball team. What would you say to me to gain my allegiance?
    Last edited by Cliff; Today at 12:02 AM.
    What would Chuck Norris do?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home wetjet87's Avatar

Nothing - because they don't care about you anyway - the owners are millionaires and billionaires and your support means diddly squat to them. I will watch a little NFL (very little) ZERO NBA - an occasional MLB game (or part of one) and stick with the NHL for my pro sport fix. I enjoy pro cycling too even with all the scandals and doping allegations (many of which are true). MMA/UFC lost me as a fan mostly because of Dana White and his favoritism and general douchiness.

Is your city prepping for the riots/mob scene - destruction of democracy on the 20th?
    Last edited by wetjet87; Today at 09:22 AM.
    If you don't like it, leave!

"That's life, what can I tell you."

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

Yes. They've installed barriers out front of the State House in Boston and have plexiglassed the windows. Not sure about other government offices though, I haven't been paying close attention to the news, besides the weather, because i am hoping for snow, and the weather ladies are easy on the eyes.

Last time you went bowling? ( I went candlepin bowling yesterday and I pretty much sucked)
    Changes aren't permanent, but change is.

It's been about 2 years and it was fun but I used to be a very serious league bowler and carried a 200 average for my best season and bowled tournaments ect... so it's hard for me to just have fun bowling now, lol. The lanes/balls all changed over night back when I was serious and that sucked because all of the sudden your gear was worthless so I took a break and never got back into it. I wouldn't mind getting back into it though, just not during Covid times.

I have seen candlestick bowling - I think - what exactly is that?
    We have duck pin but not candle stick versus regular 10 pin as a fun change up.
    Last edited by wetjet87; Today at 10:38 AM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

Candle pins are tall and thin (shaped like candles) but the ball is about the same size, if not exactly the same size as the ones used for duck pins. Pretty sure candlepins are a New England thing that never caught on elsewhere. Do the lanes you bowl at offer optional 'bumpers' to avoid/negate gutter balls?
    Changes aren't permanent, but change is.

Yup, don't usually use them though.

Ever played 7 pin tap? What do you think of it?
    1986 Kawasaki JS550

I assume you mean 7-pin No Tap, I never played No Tap scoring - seemed pointless to me.

Do you like Darts?
    (I got into throwing a little in the past couple years and really enjoy it - of course Covid derailed that for now)

Yes, my family's house has a bar-like board that counts scores and times the game. They also have a shoebox full of customizable darts.

Do you think that chocolate milk comes from a brown cow?

Page 5260 of 5260 FirstFirst ... 42604760516052105250525852595260

Thread Information