» wallpapers

Page 5233 of 5233 FirstFirst ... 42334733513351835223523152325233
Results 52,321 to 52,330 of 52330

Re: The Question Game

Didn't him and momarski argue a lot?
    Remember Jerry, It's not a lie if YOU believe it. - George Costanza

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Cliff's Avatar

I actually don't know if "they" argued or not because I don't know whom "#11" is.

Does someone know how a member gets a number? And more importantly...whom is #11?

@sxipro - Can you send me a PM with your review after about 30 days of the iPhone SE, please? I would be interested to know what your thoughts are(good and bad) about this phone since I am interested in it. Thanks!
    What would Chuck Norris do?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    I actually don't know if "they" argued or not because I don't know whom "#11" is.

Does someone know how a member gets a number? And more importantly...whom is #11?

@sxipro - Can you send me a PM with your review after about 30 days of the iPhone SE, please? I would be interested to know what your thoughts are(good and bad) about this phone since I am interested in it. Thanks!
    I can certainly do that if you remind me please. But be forewarned that I am not a tech savvy guy AT ALL. So I use the phone for texts, calls, maps and taking pics. I can tell you that the camera is a million times better than my last phone which was the 5s. So far I like it a lot, which is saying something because I pretty much hate cell phones an the whole idea of them.

Ever have an allergic reaction to food?
    Changes aren't permanent, but change is.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar

not food, but 5-6 years ago I had an allergic reaction to downy fabric softener. Took me 3 weeks to figure it out, I would get this crazy rash that appeared out of nowhere, had to run to walgreens to buy benedryl which knocked it out in like 30 minutes, after a lot of weirdness where it came and went I finally figured out that the shirts that I most recently washed were the culprit and shirts that had been in the closet for a couple months didn't mess with me so I started with the fabric softner, bought snuggle and for 3 days I was rash free, so I pulled every dam shirt out of my closet and re-washed them, wife came home from work and I had clothes everywhere!

a year later we re-tried downey with no ill effects, so that particular bottle or batch must have had something different or wrong in it that my body obviously disagreed with, big time.

re: phones, to whoever had the 6S, my parents both had 6S and last xmas we upgraded them to Iphone8 and they are quite pleased, IIRC it was around $200 each. My max price for a used phone is around $280, I'm using the Galaxy 8 Active and I love it, I might keep this another year or more if the battery cooperates, its starting to drain faster every month or so that goes by, but not yet to the point where I feel obligated to address the issue.

Who is the messiest person you know?
    note: if you say you don't know any messy people then its probably YOU!
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

Easily my wife. She has a bit of hoarder in her from her parents. As an example, after her parents passed they found out that they had been paying for a storage unit for around 20 years. They go to find out what treasures they are paying storage on, eight sets of recliners. All her parents did when they retired is sit in their recliners and watch tv. Apparently, every 3-4 years they bought new recliners and moved the old beat up ones into storage instead of giving or throwing them away. These were not well off people and could have used the money they were pizzing away on that storage locker full of junk.

Know anyone like that?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home wetjet87's Avatar

Not anyone paying for storage but I do know some folks that refuse to get rid of stuff they should.

Do you think it is from growing up with less and working hard for everything they had?
    If you don't like it, leave!

"That's life, what can I tell you."

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Cliff's Avatar

Quite possible...

I'm not one to keep a lot of items. But there are some certain items that I hold onto.

Full of turkey and all the trimmings yet?
    What would Chuck Norris do?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

More full from the appetizers. Scotch eggs, shrimp ****tail, a cheese plate with marinated mushrooms then for dinner we did a surf and turf of turkey tips and steamed lobster with a caprese salad. Next?
    Changes aren't permanent, but change is.

Oldest son and his wife just finished a complete kitchen remodel and he wanted to show it off. Did a real good job with the tday dinner having never cooked a turkey before. Kind of funny watching him hit the youtube videos on how to make gravy, how to make mashed potatoes, how to make mac n cheese.... ect. Fun day.

next?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Spim's Avatar

Still eating leftovers, turkey/broc/rice casserole and turkey soup along with a couple sammiches.

I watched the tyson/Jones fight from yesterday, did anyone else?
    The problem with normal is that it just keeps getting worse...

I would rather sit than quit...

Page 5233 of 5233 FirstFirst ... 42334733513351835223523152325233

Thread Information