• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momarski
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Feb 2002

Re: Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not positive but the sxr needed a ton of stuff to keep up with the octane, the hull design of the sxr was inherently better thats why I know A bunch of people who put octane engines in there sxr's but the octane came with alot of killer stuff stock, it was a hull away from a major dominance of the standup scene, I believe wammy had another hull for the boat but it was getting late and the bean counters did not allow the change or things might be different today for they had plans of putting the weber engine in the octane as there next move
    the Tesla S is the only real solution to all the worlds major problems

"You have enemies$ ? GOOD, mean$ you $tood up for $omething in your life."

Comment

• Tom V
      • Dec 2003

I want to say the 1st yr for the Octane was 02, retail sales. Wamilton did have better ideas for the hull but they ran out of time for production and the Hull then was sent to seabold to be produced.
      www.shopsbt.com
      The Worlds Largest PWC Engine Remanufacturer

94 sl 750 (sold)
      99 slh 700 (sold)
      2000 pro 1200 (sold) old race ski
      2001 genesis
      96 superjet 701(sold)
      97 Hurricane
      97 sl 700 to 1200 conversion
      03 octane (sold)
      97 sltx 1050
      96 Hx limited class
      07 GTI se 155
      05 150 sportster 215
      98 PRO 785
      We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
      thinking we used when we created them.
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

• momarski
        • Feb 2002

I thought so, however good the sxr handled it was still not a ski made for racing

the octane had the best twelve vein ever produced, its now the pump on the hydrospace, just a little updated but the same pump company, the ignition in the octane was totally programmable, alot of fine jewelery under the hood, just a hull change away from dominating the ski scene, a very good ocean boat, jumped waves really well, the polaris people were always willing to take some chances and make some moves quicker then the other oem's, it was a big loss losing them
        the Tesla S is the only real solution to all the worlds major problems

"You have enemies$ ? GOOD, mean$ you $tood up for $omething in your life."

Comment

Working...
        X