• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flmike1221
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Mar 2009

A beautiful day

I got to work yesterday and was informed I would be breaking in a new Supercharged Seadoo motor for half of the day. I got dropped off at the boat ramp around 9 a.m. Spent the first hour varying the throttle up to 30 mph. The second hour was up to 40 mph and the third up to 50. I proceeded back to the ramp called for my ride and was told to stay out for the rest of the day...what a drag huh? After leaving frenchies the rest of the afternoon was no more than 3/4 throttle which was o.k. Break in is not my favorite time to ride but it has to be done.
    I did get to enjoy the company of around 20 dolphins throughout the day. The water and weather were perfect. Plenty of sun and not much cloud cover.
    Today Colleen is riding and I'm back at the office. Hope her day is as nice as mine was.
    Mike
    SBT Receiving Manager
  • SflSwampRat
    Banned
    • Jun 2007

Re: A beautiful day

it should be stantard SBT policy for the calendar model to go on break-in runs..... sitting in front..... driving....... while you, the employee, rides on the back.... holding onto... whatever...

i will call greg and/or CJ and have this arranged. ill wait until after colleens run, but i dont think i should have to

Comment

• Steph WCSS
      Administrator
      • Sep 2006

So what was the outcome of your phone call with Greg?
      www.shopsbt.com
      www.watercraftsuperstore.net

Comment

• JAWS007
        PWCToday Newbie
        • Jun 2007

cant wait to here this.
        "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.....It's about learning to ride in the rain"

Comment

Working...
        X